Video I made for people who want to get into flying.

Great video:) I haven't seen the inside of a Piper in over two years, kind of miss flying around in a single engine:(

One of these days I'm going to make a video of a working flight in cruise. It'll be 2 hours long and it'll start when I hit the autopilot and end when I turn it off. There will be exciting moments, like when I turn the page of my book or change the song on my ipod. Sometimes I might even reach for the PTT and talk for a few seconds. I think the video should be distributed to flight schools and I'd recommend everyone watch it at least once a day for a month. There will be no soundtrack. There should be products from people later in there careers which will be 5-12 hours long.

One of these days I'm going to make a video of a working flight in cruise. It'll be 2 hours long and it'll start when I hit the autopilot and end when I turn it off. There will be exciting moments, like when I turn the page of my book or change the song on my ipod. Sometimes I might even reach for the PTT and talk for a few seconds. I think the video should be distributed to flight schools and I'd recommend everyone watch it at least once a day for a month. There will be no soundtrack. There should be products from people later in there careers which will be 5-12 hours long.

:laff::laff::laff:

Isn't that the truth!!!

You could add some action music when you moved your sun shade.

Glad you liked the comments. Here's another one: The person responsible for the Top Gun Soundtrack should be drug out in the street and killed.

"Before you know it". ROFL!

meritflyer said:
You could add some action music when you moved your sun shade.

Sunshade? What is this "sunshade" of which you speak? I have a MOONSHADE!

I like the end part where it says "it will be hard before it gets easy". Well its hard now, if you know what I mean. You can be my wingman any day.

LOL! Or just show a video of your eyes closed for 2 hours straight... with your FO or CA with his eyes shut too. :bandit:

Cool video, nice job. If I had had more students like you when I was actively instructing, I probably would have enjoyed it!

Yeah, cruise may be boring as hell, but my job still beats most other people I know...even on a bad day.

biggest LOL of my morning.

:yeahthat::yup:...oh and make sure the flight is in IMC all the way so there is nothing exciting to see outside either.

Make a video of all of the curse words you use when scheduling short-calls you at 4am for a 6am departure, 1 leg to LaGuardia, deadhead to Philly, waterski to Albany, fly back to LaGuardia, ride on the back of a 3 legged mule to Boston, back to LaGuardia...overnight at the Clarion (bars on windows)...

Then we could cut down on the number of student pilots. :)

Back