Video I made for people who want to get into flying.

dashdriver

Great video:) I haven't seen the inside of a Piper in over two years, kind of miss flying around in a single engine:(

Boris Badenov

Let's get this thing on the hump!
One of these days I'm going to make a video of a working flight in cruise. It'll be 2 hours long and it'll start when I hit the autopilot and end when I turn it off. There will be exciting moments, like when I turn the page of my book or change the song on my ipod. Sometimes I might even reach for the PTT and talk for a few seconds. I think the video should be distributed to flight schools and I'd recommend everyone watch it at least once a day for a month. There will be no soundtrack. There should be products from people later in there careers which will be 5-12 hours long.

SeanD

One of these days I'm going to make a video of a working flight in cruise. It'll be 2 hours long and it'll start when I hit the autopilot and end when I turn it off. There will be exciting moments, like when I turn the page of my book or change the song on my ipod. Sometimes I might even reach for the PTT and talk for a few seconds. I think the video should be distributed to flight schools and I'd recommend everyone watch it at least once a day for a month. There will be no soundtrack. There should be products from people later in there careers which will be 5-12 hours long.
:laff::laff::laff:

meritflyer

Isn't that the truth!!!

You could add some action music when you moved your sun shade.

Boris Badenov

Let's get this thing on the hump!
Glad you liked the comments. Here's another one: The person responsible for the Top Gun Soundtrack should be drug out in the street and killed.

"Before you know it". ROFL!

meritflyer said:
You could add some action music when you moved your sun shade.
Sunshade? What is this "sunshade" of which you speak? I have a MOONSHADE!

mcbenwa

I like the end part where it says "it will be hard before it gets easy". Well its hard now, if you know what I mean. You can be my wingman any day.

JaceTheAce

LOL! Or just show a video of your eyes closed for 2 hours straight... with your FO or CA with his eyes shut too. :bandit:

JDE

Cool video, nice job. If I had had more students like you when I was actively instructing, I probably would have enjoyed it!

Yeah, cruise may be boring as hell, but my job still beats most other people I know...even on a bad day.

TXaviator

biggest LOL of my morning.

Hernandezcfi

:yeahthat::yup:...oh and make sure the flight is in IMC all the way so there is nothing exciting to see outside either.

ZapBrannigan

Old School
Make a video of all of the curse words you use when scheduling short-calls you at 4am for a 6am departure, 1 leg to LaGuardia, deadhead to Philly, waterski to Albany, fly back to LaGuardia, ride on the back of a 3 legged mule to Boston, back to LaGuardia...overnight at the Clarion (bars on windows)...

Then we could cut down on the number of student pilots. :)