UPS hiring UAS pilots in KY

Yeah, they do. I'm just making an inside joke. Getting your foot in the door in any way would be a positive if you wanted to work here. Flying drones would be more fun than working at Home Depot, at least for me.

Lowes. I don’t think HD has employees anymore! :sarcasm:

But seriously, what four employees per store?

Yeah, they do. I'm just making an inside joke. Getting your foot in the door in any way would be a positive if you wanted to work here. Flying drones would be more fun than working at Home Depot, at least for me.

We're on the same page and I'd happily fly drones if I ever lost my medical or a really cool opportunity came up, but if I ever had to support a family it'd be hard to pass on something good paying in a slow down if it presented itself and these events are perfect examples of why pilots should save their money when they can.

We're on the same page and I'd happily fly drones if I ever lost my medical or a really cool opportunity came up, but if I ever had to support a family it'd be hard to pass on something good paying in a slow down if it presented itself and these events are perfect examples of why pilots should save their money when they can.
You’re not flying a commercial drone without a medical once this all fleshes out.

You don’t need one to fly part 107 toys but to fly anything that will be of use to UPS you’ll need a second class.

You’re not flying a commercial drone without a medical once this all fleshes out.

You don’t need one to fly part 107 toys but to fly anything that will be of use to UPS you’ll need a second class.

They seem to be using a lot of the Matternet M2, but were you suggesting something bigger?

I've been in survey my whole career and I always saw drones as complimentary and taking away some of the smaller jobs, but mostly inventing new roles and opportunities that manned aircraft are too expensive for. I think people have the wrong impression they'll soon be taking anyone's job.

Lowes. I don’t think HD has employees anymore! :sarcasm:

But seriously, what four employees per store?

Really? Must be a regional thing? I can't get help at Lowes if I needed it. Walk in a Home Depot and you can't get 3 steps in the door and there's half a dozen people asking if you need help.

Back