Sandhills 172/Aztec Survey Pilot Job (Fresh commercial)

No, but I worked with the guy who started it before when he was managing Picto crews. A lot of the survey outfits get slammed by resumes and he's already probably a very busy guy. To make it easy for any of the low-time survey companies to hire you I'd stress you're willingness to be on the road for what they need as it's non-negotiable. Cover letters can go a long way and hopefully yours will stand out if you're ready. After one season a lot of opportunities will open up for something better.

I just heard that Sandhills is no more. They lost their contract and have laid off all pilots. Most of their aircraft have been repo’d too.

I guess this is a recycled ad the Indeed scraped up from somewhere. It’s a shame as it was one of the few that would give wet commercial pilots a start in the business.

I just heard that Sandhills is no more. They lost their contract and have laid off all pilots. Most of their aircraft have been repo’d too.

I guess this is a recycled ad the Indeed scraped up from somewhere. It’s a shame as it was one of the few that would give wet commercial pilots a start in the business.

Damn, I know that happened with AA and I'm curious what might have caused it for Sandhills as I've been out of the loop for anything Picto related for years. There was this big legal case involving Air America going after both Sandhills, it's founder and Pictometry years ago.

This is confirmed. They started to have a ton off issues back in mid to late April with some planes changing hands. By May there were furloughs. Followed by the vendor ditching them later that month.

Back