United Hiring

So the video interview this time had the exact same questions as last time, including the 3 basic dispatch questions at the end. You had until last Friday to submit it. Looks like it may have been a 3rd party doing the video interview so I don't know if United will see everyone who did it or if the company chooses and then sends who they like to United. Hopefully we will hear back tomorrow (the last round notified on a Friday) or on Monday. I can't remember when they did the face to face interviews last year but I believe they were in November.

So the video interview this time had the exact same questions as last time, including the 3 basic dispatch questions at the end. You had until last Friday to submit it. Looks like it may have been a 3rd party doing the video interview so I don't know if United will see everyone who did it or if the company chooses and then sends who they like to United. Hopefully we will hear back tomorrow (the last round notified on a Friday) or on Monday. I can't remember when they did the face to face interviews last year but I believe they were in November.

Video interviews last year actually didn't go out until November, and in person interviews were scheduled December into January. The job was also posted a month later than it was this year though, IIRC. Good luck to you!

Anyone else heard anything yet? Trying to figure out if I shouldn't expect anything further.

Back