United Hiring (again!)

The Suspense Is Terrible I Hope It Lasts Gene Wilder GIF - The Suspense Is  Terrible I Hope It Lasts Gene Wilder Charlie And The Chocolate Factory -  Discover & Share GIFs

Monday will be 4 weeks until the class date so I'm assuming if you don't hear anything tomorrow, it's probably a no this time around.

They're hiring now for a couple more Feb slots and an April class from what I've heard from someone who just got hired. Just submitted by video interview on 1/25, hoping for the best. :)

Monday will be 4 weeks until the class date so I'm assuming if you don't hear anything tomorrow, it's probably a no this time around.
When I was offered a spot for last September they didn’t make the offer until mid August, only 2 weeks before the class start. Which unfortunately wasn’t enough time for me. Hence going to a different legacy. Keep your head up, it’s a waiting game. Just be ready to go if needed! Or you may get April now.

2 weeks is way too short when most apartments require a 2 month notice
I know I definitely understand, been there. Unfortunately you’d probably have to just give your 60 days to an apartment. Be ready to put down for another apartment in Chicago, and pay double rent for 2 months. Or do an Airbnb in Chicago until old rents paid. It’s a hard pill to swallow but also doable when UA now has that sweet pay raise. $86k immediately…
However I’ve had 2 apartment complexes work with me where if they can find another tenant within that initial 60 days, the new tenant takes over the rent and you don’t have to pay the full 60 days. Happens a lot and apartments can not collect double rent for the same unit. It’s illegal, so if someone else moves in say, after 30 days you’re only paying another 30 days rent, not 60 when you move out. It’s a pain, and you’d think large companies would give far more time, but it’s their rules and you have to be ready and decide what works best for you. When I was offered last summer they didn’t have that awesome pay yet of $86k before license premium so it wasn’t quite as doable for me. Otherwise I might’ve gone to them instead. Good luck!

Rumor has it that UA is looking for another 100 dispatchers. Internally, they want 4 more full time dispatch instructors for projected new hire training. If all that comes to fruition, then UA will have about 520 dispatchers.

An aditional 100? Damn! People, get your applications in!

Back