United Hiring (again!)

What are the chances of getting “ghosted” or getting an actual update on my application? I applied last week and as of now, no update.

Pretty sure everyone is in the same boat. Be patient.
The job posting hasn't even closed, just relax and wait.
aaron-rodgers-smile.gif

The assessment will come if you make it to the second round after the one way interview.

Basically, they'll fly you out to chicago where youll take an assessment similar to the ADX Knowledge Exam. If you pass then they take you to another room for an in person interview.
i remember this at bnoc a few years back. wasnt successful on my own terms but the team was courteous and fair. even encouraged me to reapply. that was my first ever big 4 interview

Externals require a minimum of one year Part 121 experience. Those not meeting that requirement will be automatically removed from consideration.
Funny you say that. I have no 121 experience and 3 years of 135, but I used to work the ramp for UA. My coworker who also has 3 years, but no airline experience of any kind, got their TBNT almost immediately this round. I haven't received anything yet. I'm wondering if my experience with them is giving me just enough of a boost.

Reactions: leg
Funny you say that. I have no 121 experience and 3 years of 135, but I used to work the ramp for UA. My coworker who also has 3 years, but no airline experience of any kind, got their TBNT almost immediately this round. I haven't received anything yet. I'm wondering if my experience with them is giving me just enough of a boost.
Same, used to be a crew scheduler with UA 2-3 years ago, wondering the same

Back