understanding this reg

... But I've ended up liking to teach a lot! I thought it was going to be hard and a real pain, but it turned out great and I don't regret anything!

My complements on a terrific attitude. :rawk: I've been teaching full/part time for 30 years and still feel the same way.

Ya, tell me about it. Lets just say he is not teaching here after he eventually got his CFI. But I've always thought that yes, I'd rather have a more experienced older instructor teaching me rather than this guy who got his commercial 3 months ago and his CFI yesterday. (O wait, that was me!) I'll be honest, I was very nervous with my first few months of teaching just because it's not something you pick up right away and in this life, the only way to go is to get your CFI and just jump right in. I have 2 years under my belt now and feel a lot more comfortable, but I still wish I had more expierence. But this is the way it is. I love flying so I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing. But I've ended up liking to teach a lot! I thought it was going to be hard and a real pain, but it turned out great and I don't regret anything!

Yeah, I really don't believe all the numbers make a pilot. However, if you going to put the numbers there then I believe the CFI should be the black belt of what we can get paid for as far as flying mail and such.

Back