UAVs DRONE ALONG THE NORTHERN BORDER

I can't say that'd be a very exciting mission. I say let the UAVs drone for hours and call those with decision-making/foresight capabilities out when they're needed.

J.

I'd do it! I'd first be sure to find out the amperage limit on the ciggerette lighter so I'd know just how much crap I could plug in without shorting it out.

Watching movies on a laptop, heating up meals in a little microwave, getting the obligatory phone calls out of the way with the woman, doing homework. Man...I'd be set! I wouldnt want to be living on the border though, forget "trucker bombs", my "pilot bombs" would be 100x worse:)

While I understand the benefits of using a UAV to patrol the border, I am NOT a fan of them operating in US airspace. I had a very near miss with one over Nogalas, AZ a few years ago. I think the operator was just playing with me, but he seemed to be a crappy pilot as the damn thing almost hit me twice. Unless they start implanting kill switches in the operators foreheads (plane dies, they die) I don't want to see them in my airspace.

Does that make me a NIMBY?

Back