Two brand new 172 SPs w/ G1000 have new parking spots

Any movement from the FAA on getting those 172's implemented into the 141 programs???? Any instructors rent / fly the Cessna's....:bandit:

So, what's with the upset program and new Extra 300? Has anyone taken the course? Any information?

i didnt do upset recovery but i did my spin training for cfi in it. contract is for $700 but i paid $618 for 1 hour flight time and 1.5 brief. i think it was worth the money when you compare it to the zlin, you can get out to foxtrot in no time and i got in 4 or 5 spins in, learned alot and still had some time for some fun stuff. in the zlin you can do about 2 or 3 spins in an hour because it takes so long to climb back to altitude. also the flight instructor is a great guy, excellent instructor and can teach you anything about a spins aerodynamics and characteristics. so go for it and have fun.

Haha man, I couldve gotten you a guy who wouldve done it for 220, as much "brief" as you want and a hell of a cool guy.

The man flys out of Indian River Aerodrome and has a EA300L. Cool plane, I have about 4 hrs in it with him.

yeah that would have been cool. i brought that up, saying i was going to leave to do the spin trainign somewhere else, but as far as i know or been told it has to be certified with the 141 contract you are already in???? either way that money is gone and i have no reason to pay to go spin agian haha.

Back