Burrito

You ARE Freaking out. Man.
HvjrAUC.jpg

From FR24. Can't imagine doing this run - knowing you're not coming into work tomorrow.

Pretty sad for the thousands of employees, even with all the issues they've had over time. I liked the Amur Tiger:

information_items_3157.jpg

Last edited:
Time to start a rumor on cheap widebodies at a certain southern based airline. :D
You mean like this? :)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...unt-puts-boeing-777-on-used-jet-shopping-list

"Delta Air Lines Inc., known for snapping up bargain-priced single-aisle planes, is now shopping for used larger, long-haul jets.

A glut of wide-body models coming off leases is creating an “aircraft bubble,” Chief Executive Officer Richard Anderson said Wednesday. While no deal is imminent, he said Delta repeatedly gets offers to add twin-aisle jetliners such as Boeing Co.’s 777-200 and Airbus Group SE’s A330-200."

You mean like this? :)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...unt-puts-boeing-777-on-used-jet-shopping-list

"Delta Air Lines Inc., known for snapping up bargain-priced single-aisle planes, is now shopping for used larger, long-haul jets.

A glut of wide-body models coming off leases is creating an “aircraft bubble,” Chief Executive Officer Richard Anderson said Wednesday. While no deal is imminent, he said Delta repeatedly gets offers to add twin-aisle jetliners such as Boeing Co.’s 777-200 and Airbus Group SE’s A330-200."

Those are coming from Singapore Airlines.

I worked an Eastern/EAL 737 last month. Felt a little like vectoring Tomcats toward the Zeros attacking Pearl harbor, but its better than the dozen iterations of Pan Am.
One was parked near @ATN_Pilot 's Mooney in LAS during the gathering formerly known as NJC this year. Very cool departing off 1L and getting a few crappy shots of it from the air, as who knows if I'll ever see one again.

Northeastern is going to be resurrected, too. A company is planning to re-start them in the BUF-Florida market. It'll be cool to see the yellowbirds flying around if the company makes it off the ground.

Back