Tired of negative posts

Kind of a non-sequitur, but I flew with a guy not too long ago who runs a pumpkin farm with his wife. That was actually kind of an interesting discussion topic. You never know how little you know about pumpkin farming until you ask

That guy is cool. One of the last captains I flew with. Before flying with the best captain ever! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That guy is cool. One of the last captains I flew with. Before flying with the best captain ever! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he was cool. I think I went from him to the next trip, also with the coolest CA I have ever flown with (though not that captain). July (IIRC) was a good month.

One of my favorite trips ever was with a guy that had just started raising egg laying chickens.
Female chickens tend to do that... human captivity or not.

Though recently, I've heard some have been seduced by Perdue to refer to themselves with the "pronoun" clucks.

I flew with a guy who no-kidding owned a farm and for Christmas, he brought me some bacon from a hog he raised and then slaughtered/butchered himself. It was the best darned bacon I've ever had, hands down.

A friend of mine used to “smuggle” jalapeño bacon from HEB to the Dulles crew room for me.

We had talked about it once, then a month or so later I get a text to check the crew lounge freezer when I finished my trip. Fantastic dude.

I flew with a guy who no-kidding owned a farm and for Christmas, he brought me some bacon from a hog he raised and then slaughtered/butchered himself. It was the best darned bacon I've ever had, hands down.
Was this EV? had a stache, msp based commuted from dfw?

Back