Time Building 100 Hours For CHEAP!

AeroT

I need to time build for my commercial and was wondering if anyone wanted to split a Cessna 172 IFR certified for $26.50 an hour a piece. We would meet up where the airplane is via commercial flight and then fly around the country burning up 100 hours. I got my private license in this airplane and it is well maintained and has about 300 hours on a new engine. PM me if your interested I'm looking to do this around November 1st.

If you really want to get some good experience fly to the DR and back up to Minnesota. Also on the way down here KPHK has been known to have $3.75-4.00 avgas.

I'm picking up the plane November 1st and plan on heading over to Seattle, down the California coast, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Up the East coast then back to MN then back to drop the aircraft off. Should be about 100 hours!

Yup. I figured we would fly 6 hours a day split into 3 hour flights. PM me if you are serious. $2,600 for 100 hours is nothing.

$53/hr? wow, how does that work? I was going to rent in january a c152 for 72$/hr and I thought that was a good deal

If you haven't found some one for this, I think you should request the mods move this to General Topics. This is too good a deal for a JCer to miss out on.

If you haven't found some one for this, I think you should request the mods move this to General Topics. This is too good a deal for a JCer to miss out on.

:yeahthat:

I got 100 hrs in a 150 for $6k and THAT was a good deal. This guy is giving away flight time.

I'd do it just because it's cheap but I don't have any more vacation time to burn at work...

Pics of the bird.

2h4baxu.jpg

2yxk9i9.jpg

looks like a sweet bird! i like the panel too! who needs a gps!?

sounds like a great trip! i wish something like this was available when I was building time!

That is a nice panel. Not too dissimilar from the 150 I did my time in.

It I was still time building I would jump on a trip like this. Too many people just spend their 250 hours flying within 100 miles of the same airport. Thats not builidng any real experience. Exploring the United States for 100 hours will teach you what real flight planning is about. I did something simliar to this a few years ago with my uncle in our Cherokee and it was a blast. We spent two weeks flying everyday all over the eastern United States and it was some of the most fun I have ever had.

I just got my PPL - last weekend. I live in Northern Minnesota and am certainly interested.

I am in Hawaii right now on a project and cannot really leave for a while but men I wish I knew about this a while back. Is there a way one can jump on this at a later date. As in, two people get together with your friend to rent his plane.

Yeah there certainly is... it's actually owned by a small flight school. Anyone interested please pm me!

Back