Time Build Cessna 150 Minnesota (KANE) - I'll supply the airplane, you pay for gas plus $3/hr.

I barely log in here.. given work keeps me busy. Looking to wrap up my instrument rating. So October might be perfect. My wife's cousin lives about 5 minutes from the airport in Circle Pines, so that would work out well.

I'll keep an eye on this thread.

My plans for the Labor Day weekend have cancelled, so I have availability for those still interested in time building. Message me if you're interested ASAP. First come, first served.

My plans for the Labor Day weekend have cancelled, so I have availability for those still interested in time building. Message me if you're interested ASAP. First come, first served.

Hi Seth,

I won't be back in the states until September 5th but I'd be happy to take you up on this any time after that you have available.

Thanks,

Andrew

Weather looks pretty iffy this weekend.. at least just NW of you. Just saying.

If this was in a multi engine aircraft, you'll probably get 200+ interests/replies. Everyone here needs multi time for ATP minimums, but it's thoughtful of you to offer this. Need more multi owners that is willing to reduce the cost for us.

Hello,
I'm a CRJ pilot here in MSP, but would be interested in doing a little flying with you. I am on reserve so I'm super bored. I'm also a CFI/CFII so we could both log time. Anyway I'd be interested in flying around a couple hours or going for a hamburger or something. Let me know!
-Sean

My -150 is down for maintenance. Pulling the prop through, I discovered a cylinder was not developing compression. Pulled the cowl and did a compression check on the number 2 cylinder, and it only got to 20 psi with air hissing past the exhaust valve guide. I pulled the cylinder and shipped it off today to be refurbished. I'm guessing I'll be out of commission 2-4 weeks...if I'm lucky.

My -150 is down for maintenance. Pulling the prop through, I discovered a cylinder was not developing compression. Pulled the cowl and did a compression check on the number 2 cylinder, and it only got to 20 psi with air hissing past the exhaust valve guide. I pulled the cylinder and shipped it off today to be refurbished. I'm guessing I'll be out of commission 2-4 weeks...if I'm lucky.
Any good news back yet?

Still looking for a time build partner? I have about 209 hours, commercial multi engine cert and instrument rated.

Back