The sun! Argh! The sun!

I’m not a fan of big sunshades or having to carry them. I’ve started wearing a 1/4 zip with spf.

Don’t forget time dilation…

I'm not sure if .86 is a significant percentage of 'c' to start affecting time-space! :)

Fun fact. I had one of these on my EFB case until certain unfortunate things went down with it's namesake:

615+h8AQWcL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Between the ample days off, onboard breaks and restful long layovers, I've probably added some years. Crap, I'm going to run out of money now.

You heard it hear folks -> Derg is in favor of 67.

Between the ample days off, onboard breaks and restful long layovers, I've probably added some years. Crap, I'm going to run out of money now.
So what you’re saying is I’m screwed? Time to start a new OhSJI thread I guess. Why did they give me a good QOL?

So what you’re saying is I’m screwed? Time to start a new OhSJI thread I guess. Why did they give me a good QOL?

You're probably on the beach, drinking a delicious beer, on the Mediterranean Sea half a plate of absolutely destroyed, but amazing food when your buddy from your former employer texts "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, but I get Christmas off now" :)

You're probably on the beach, drinking a delicious beer, on the Mediterranean Sea half a plate of absolutely destroyed, but amazing food when your buddy from your former employer texts "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, but I get Christmas off now" :)
Christmas AND New Year off during indoc. Gold Stars on the beach while ungodly attractive women with guns. It’s really not fun because I flew relief the first two legs and don’t sleep well on first break. I hate this so much. How will I survive?

Back