The secret of Confucious.............WHERE ARE THE CHINESE?

[ QUOTE ]
Im not sure of the name of the airline yet. I saw it written down and it may be Xinhua or China Xinjiang, it was spelled similar to those anyway. The Chinese will train up to commercial, then they go back.

The Turk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to have the new students here. Just be veddy careful and watchful, for your own safety.
smile.gif

I have asked before with no response, so I will ask again. Does anyone know the name of the airline that sent the Chinese students and how many arrived? How is everything going with them? Will any future Chinese students attend DVT? I haven’t seen any sort of comments related to there arrival. It just seems that there was a lot of anticipation of them arriving, and now that they have supposedly arrived, no one is posting any news of there progress. IT would be interesting to read how they do.

How could a Chinese student pilot have all their training funded by their given national carrier / future employer, and then, crossover to a foreign airline, especially KAL or Asiana who train their own in a similar fashion?

Back