the official "waiting for FOL from MEM PEPC" thread

from what i've heard also, if there was any problems with your test, you would have known it by now, and would have been contacted already.

so I'm not crazy... WHEEWWWW!:crazy:

And I guess nobody knows what an actual FOL looks like?

nobody that went to the Memphis one does lol. I think someone from the NY one says it was a package. But i dunno.

so I'm not crazy... WHEEWWWW!:crazy:

And I guess nobody knows what an actual FOL looks like?

It looks like this...

golden-ticket.jpg

my understanding was that a shrink had to look at the test how soon do they get back to you if the mmpi is unsat.

Do you know if they are backed up in the training process? I have heard people tell me I will be sitting around doing nothing for awhile once I get there.

I guess I'll find out for my self when I visit, but one person I know just got CPC in 3 years (with a slow start). Not sure where I'm going to move to, but thinking Peachtree City. Apparently thats where most of them live from what I understand.

nobody that went to the Memphis one does lol. I think someone from the NY one says it was a package. But i dunno.

My FOL came via email with about 11 extra HR forms to fill out. It is just a word document similar to the TOL but with class dats, benfits, and salary information.

Maybe they want to make sure the FOL's ride an airplane.

I'd like to think it's because they want them to be delivered the next day.:bandit:

GOD help us all!!!! I use to work for FedEx.....man oh man did we lose shipments.

from what i've heard also, if there was any problems with your test, you would have known it by now, and would have been contacted already.

Where did you guys here this. This is the last thing that I'm kinda worried about... a little I guess...My background is completely clean so once I get the word about the MMPI I know the job is pretty well mine just a matter of time. How long does it take if its unsat. I got a thing saying a shrink has to look at it but was unaware that one could have been at the PEPC. Mine was July 23 by the way and I'm excited that I'm going to FWA where I currently live 10 miles from the tower. My wife is taking over my airport manager job so I would like to start training her but don't want to jump the gun if I'm crazy:crazy:

I heard this from other people in the forums. Whoever failed the controls in the psych test was contacted soon after they did it. The security will take a bit longer though.

+Still waiting......tick tock tick tock..... This is brutal.... :panic:

Thats good I hope that is the case I'm trying to not get to excited. I'm ready to fly over to FWA and introduce myself and take a tour of the new tower but I'm trying to hold of until I get my FOL but I'm becoming to anxious. lol. They psych is the only thing I don't know the answer too. No drugs and no background issues so I think I'm good to go.

I filled out past dates of employment without using that dang estimated button. I should've since I was a little hazy as to when I worked where 6 years ago. But I don't have any run-in's with the law and no debts so hopefully they don't weigh my employment so heavy compared to my clean background and I can get my dang FOL!

I filled out past dates of employment without using that dang estimated button. I should've since I was a little hazy as to when I worked where 6 years ago. But I don't have any run-in's with the law and no debts so hopefully they don't weigh my employment so heavy compared to my clean background and I can get my dang FOL!

I didn't use that button either, and I definitely should have. I owed on federal income taxes, but paid them off the day after the PEPC. As far as I know, those were the only 2 issues. From what I've read, anything this minor won't affect an FOL.

Talking to Barbara (that is if you had to. She is head of the security office.) made it sound like the security office will perform your background check and make a recommendation to the hiring office. So, if I understood her correctly, the hiring office can choose to ignore any issues brought up by security if they feel they don't affect your ability to be an effective controller. Now, 3 DUI's and a few possession charges would probably affect your ability to be an effective controller.... BUT, if the hiring office doesn't agree... sounds like that person can still get a FOL as long as they didn't lie about any of it on their SF form.

that's awesome man, congrats!
i just called my friends and my references got their thing too! This is exciting!

I don't know if any of my friends have gotten their stuff to fill out yet, however I do live in a small desert community so they probably would let me know if they did, I just hope that the USPS has been as reliable as the wind is here "In the summer, we have the heat and the wind, in the winter, we have the cold and the wind". But I am looking for to going to NoCal TRACON I want out of this dry weather!

Back