The Most Embarrassing Private Jet Flight of All times

A friend posted this on FB this morning, As soon as I started reading I knew exactly what was going on, Similar things have happened in the back of the Citation 2 I fly, Its never pretty....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHA.

Dear God. That is the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time. Poor guy!

That's freaking hilarious. I once had a similar thing happen on a TWA flight, of all things. I was jumpseating in uniform and managed to hold it until we landed. Lucky me, we have a taxi delay, so I get up and head for the rest room. The FA is about to have a cow that someone is walking around while we might be moving soon, but then see's I'm the jumpseater. I give her an apologetic look and tell her it's an emergency, I'm going in. She was really nice about it.

That's freaking hilarious. I once had a similar thing happen on a TWA flight, of all things. I was jumpseating in uniform and managed to hold it until we landed. Lucky me, we have a taxi delay, so I get up and head for the rest room. The FA is about to have a cow that someone is walking around while we might be moving soon, but then see's I'm the jumpseater. I give her an apologetic look and tell her it's an emergency, I'm going in. She was really nice about it.

Never fails. I've done the walk of shame in the RJ in the penalty box in ORD as well as once on the ramp between F and G. Both times I played the "I think I can hold it" game. Get on the ground about to wet myself and was met with some sort of delay. Penalty box was just the gate not being ready. The second one we got on the ramp and somebody's tug broke blocking the entire ramp. It was going to happen, it was only a question of where.

They put the CFO in the belted lav? That doesn't sound like Goldman to me. This is some schlubby wannabe white collar criminal who spends most his days doing low grade bond-swaps. Goldman wouldn't dream of putting their little Satans in a bitchjet or similar. Financiers (at any level) are the scum of the earth, I hope he has ulcers *spit*.

Back