The "Max" Challenge

I will only guess if Delta hires me as a street captain...

YES I FLEW FREIGHT

giphy.gif

Insider info, insider info....Off to jail you go with Martha Stewart....
I have no insider info whatsoever…I don't know why you would suggest such a thing!:rolleyes: I'll know when everyone else knows. I know that when I went to Toulouse they were really up selling the A350 and not the A330NEO. Of course it going to come down to who can provide the best pricing. Unless Airbus gives us a stellar deal on the A330NEO, my bet is on all A350's or a mix of A350-9 and 787-9 and possibly move up delivery dates on the 18 787-9 we already have on order.

I think that your airline should announce
@Maximillian_Jenius -

Ok, the last two times I've doubted your predictions, I'd ended up on the losing end and promised you a steak dinner on each. And you've still got those coming so let me know when you're ready.

So my airline, apparently, has a wide body order that's set to be announced on or before Thanksgiving.

What do you think it is?

I already owe you two trips to the Sizzler, but if you're right, you're getting upgraded to N. SDL's Ruth's Chris (with side). And I'm serious.

So. What do you think it is?
something about my airline rather than let us vaporize into an oblivion filled with empty murmurs.

I have no insider info whatsoever…I don't know why you would suggest such a thing!:rolleyes: I'll know when everyone else knows. I know that when I went to Toulouse they were really up selling the A350 and not the A330NEO. Of course it going to come down to who can provide the best pricing. Unless Airbus gives us a stellar deal on the A330NEO, my bet is on all A350's or a mix of A350-9 and 787-9 and possibly move up delivery dates on the 18 787-9 we already have on order.

Are YOU coming out Saturday?

Back