The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

They are taking arms up against the government. That is terrorism. They want to overthrow our government. That is terrorism.

One of the occupiers sent a message saying he doesn't expect to come home. Why would someone say that if they are making a peaceful protest?

No, by definition it is not terrorism. It is sedition.

They are taking arms up against the government. That is terrorism. They want to overthrow our government. That is terrorism.

One of the occupiers sent a message saying he doesn't expect to come home. Why would someone say that if they are making a peaceful protest?

Do the towns of furgusen and Baltimore ring a bell?

I seem to recall a couple of recent events this year where certain people "protested" via riots and damage to personal property. As I recall this happened in a number of cities and in one case was encouraged by the mayor who said the rioters need the time to express themselves.

By your definition they were terrorists......

Do the towns of furgusen and Baltimore ring a bell?

I seem to recall a couple of recent events this year where certain people "protested" via riots and damage to personal property. As I recall this happened in a number of cities and in one case was encouraged by the mayor who said the rioters need the time to express themselves.

By your definition they were terrorists......

They weren't occupying private or public land refusing to leave. They were protesting with permits, etc. Yes, there were some groups that did deface property, they were handled. However, they didn't occupy anything. Even the occupy movement wants to be arrested...HUGE difference.

Also, where is your source that the mayors said that?

What rights of yours am I infringing on by owning a gun?????

I look forward to your non-answer.

Why should my rights be infringed on because you are scared of an inanimate object?

I have a right to be able to drop my kid off to school without having to worry about someone going on a shooting spree because they were easily able to obtain a gun.

Taking up arms against your government isn't terrorism. It's sedition.
Wanting to overthrow your government isn't terrorism. It's treason.

Maybe if you had sworn an oath to protect and defend the Consitution, against enemies, both foreign and domestic, you would better understand just exactly that means.

Maybe if you had sworn an oath to protect and defend the Consitution, against enemies, both foreign and domestic, you would better understand just exactly that means.

They might make him actually read the constitution and understand it to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per US Law, the definition is quite broad:

A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act ""dangerous to human life"" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.

But since the morons haven't actually endangered anyone yet, calling them terrorists is premature.

I have a right to be able to drop my kid off to school without having to worry about someone going on a shooting spree because they were easily able to obtain a gun.

Actually no you don't have a "right" to drop your kids off at school without having to worry about someone going on a shooting spree.

You do have a right to carry a gun and protect your child from someone going on a shooting spree. Or you can wait for the authorities to show up and right a report.

Worlds a dangourous place @Seggy. Suck it up buttercup. Cowboyup, Put your big boy pants on and stop sucking the government teet.

Per US Law, the definition is quite broad:

A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act ""dangerous to human life"" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.

But since the morons haven't actually endangered anyone yet, calling them terrorists is premature.

For Seggy a bunch of idiots trespassing who happen to be armed (notice they haven't used those arms) is the equivalent of a wife and husband loading guns and bombs into a car and executing dozens of people at a Christmas party in the name of Allah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the right to be able to allow my son to drive himself to school without having to worry about someone going on a drunken rampage in a car because they are easily able to obtain alcohol. Why aren't you worried about something that kills a lot more people every year?

I have the right to be able to drop my girls off at school without having to worry about thugs posting on social media that all white girls should be raped. By your definition, that's a terrorist threat. Maybe it's time we did away with the first amendment since you want to get rid of the second. After all, it was written in a time a lot different than today.

They weren't occupying private or public land refusing to leave. They were protesting with permits, etc. Yes, there were some groups that did deface property, they were handled. However, they didn't occupy anything. Even the occupy movement wants to be arrested...HUGE difference.

Also, where is your source that the mayors said that?

Really? Holy cow are you out of touch with reality!

The protestors destroyed major parts of both cities. Damages in the 10s of millions.

How about you google Baltimore mayor and protests and do your own dam sourcing or are you just looking for a cheap thrill to get your rocks off of trolling?

From....

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/terrorism/terrorism-definition

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

• Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
  • Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
  • Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

Back