The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

What makes you think any EO will be useful?
re-pubs have already said they will defund any measures in the EO. BO doesn't control the funding, and, if no funds are allocated to his EO, it doesn't happen.

Executive Orders are the way a President can influence policy when Congress is acting like a bunch of morons cowering to special interests.

Executive Orders are the way a President can influence policy when Congress is acting like a bunch of morons cowering to special interests.
The majority of the US population does not favor more gun control, and an even larger part thinks current plans to control guns are ineffectual.

How is it cowering to special interests when the majority of the populace agrees with them?

Notice how there are like 2 people on here supporting gun control?

Yea

Translation:

The president should legislate from the executive exactly counter to the entire construction or design of our government as a republic because one man always knows better than the representatives of people in congress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try reading your own links first.

Less strict + kept as now for the majority of your represented window in that poll is greater than "more strict". Of course more strict blips immediately after "mass shootings" but then drops again eg. Newton ct.

So again, how is that representing a special interest group when 45/50% of people surveyed (500 -with no sample location control) own guns, and half don't favor any more regulation. Why is it special interest when regulation fails nearly EVERY SINGLE time it is presented? Where is the mass outcry when it fails?

Both the senate and house are majority led by the Republican Party. Red states generally are "anti" gun control. This would indicate that the majority of party members are voting in line with their party - which is against gun control.

The special interest groups are the minority population of gun grabbers.

Last edited:
Try reading your own links first.

Less strict + kept as now for the majority of your represented window in that poll is greater than "more strict". Of course more strict blips immediately after "mass shootings" but then drops again eg. Newton ct.

So again, how is that representing a special interest group when 45/50% of people surveyed (500 -with no sample location control) own guns, and half don't favor any more regulation. Why is it special interest when regulation fails nearly EVERY SINGLE time it is presented? Where is the mass outcry when it fails?

Both the senate and house are majority led by the Republican Party. Red states generally are "anti" gun control. This would indicate that the majority of party members are voting in line with their party - which is against gun control.

The special interest groups are the minority population of gun grabbers.

Views towards guns fluctuate. They are slowly starting to trend to the point that Americans want more control.

Views towards guns fluctuate. They are slowly starting to trend to the point that Americans want more control.
Wrong.

From your link notice the general trend of that dark green line?
7098dd38312a73ae282840cf56d7296e.jpg

Yea...

Oh god the irony of his humor is lost on you.

You truly are to ignorant to contribute anything further than the humor of the group like a court jester.

Who the hell are you or I to judge another members contributions?

Yes, I am paying attention. Are you?
I'm sorry was there anything of content in this post?

Clearly you're a stats major, show me an average from this Gallup poll, mean median or mode, I don't care- of those who want stricter control. You'll find that even now, those responding that they want stricter control falls below the average for the entire poll

I'm sorry was there anything of content in this post?

Clearly you're a stats major, show me an average from this Gallup poll, mean median or mode, I don't care- of those who want stricter control. You'll find that even now, those responding that they want stricter control falls below the average for the entire poll

That poll shows a majority of Americans want stricter gun control.

Well I'd say given the running tally only one of you is on the money, particularly given the hypocritical non sequitur you seem to enjoy.

Edit: oh and you forgot to all caps "hell" this time. Kind of takes away from your Kardashian sense of drama attraction. Might want to work on that.

In addition to every post you've made of pointless tripe and "nuh-uh" level responses to other posts....You completely ignore a humorous allegory of how your right to free speech should be restricted in the very same way your equally important right to bare arms is and you were either deliberately dismissive of it or too dumb to get it.

Like I said, you have pretty much turned yourself into the court jester.

For the group/mods, Is there any way we can change his Avatar to a dude with pointy shoes and a jingle hat?

Back