The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

What? What do you mean?
image.jpg

Who, exactly, are you talking about?

Some of us here are currently in the military, if that's what you meant to imply.

In general on the forum and on social media, I see a lot of people making comments about military topics that they clearly have no clue what they are talking about.

Nothing against anyone in the military at all, just those who think they are by the way they act or the guns they shoot.

In general on the forum and on social media, I see a lot of people making comments about military topics that they clearly have no clue what they are talking about.

Nothing against anyone in the military at all, just those who think they are by the way they act or the guns they shoot.
Very fair to lump everyone together like that.

Nice choice with the P30. I have a P30L in .40, and while I don't like it as much as my M&P's, it is more accurate and it might actually be more ergonomic, which is saying a lot compared to the M&P, which has great ergos itself. If H&K could get the trigger a little better it would be perfect (I have the light LEM trigger which is still pretty good).

Get this, I kept seeing this P30 V3 at the gun shop, thought it was new. So I checked it out the other day and saw on the tag is was used. So looked at it, took it apart and it was shot in November 2007 at the factory but I'm telling you, it had not been shoot since. The gun showed no use at all, no wear and tear, the mags were perfect, the box was, etc. If anything, a box of 50 was shot through it. I took the mags apart, completely clean. I went and put 100 rounds through it and the mags were dirty, the gun was dirty. Anyway, point is, I got it for $845 out the door, way good price for a practically brand new P30!! I will agree, the trigger could be better in both the DA and SA mode but as far as quality and ergo's, second to none.

What branch did you serve in?

I didn't serve so I don't have the requisite background to critique others comments about military topics. I'm just curious as to your background and "authority" to do so.

What branch did you serve in?

I didn't serve so I don't have the requisite background to critique others comments about military topics. I'm just curious as to your background and "authority" to do so.

I wasn't in the military.

Did you even read that post?

I wouldn't associate the military with firearms knowledge. At least in the Air Force, most airmen probably get no more the 4 to 8 hours of weapons training. And hardly ever handle firearms. (My experience was admittedly quite short)

I am sure the other branches aren't much different though.

It's what he does. Trolls like to troll. He's got "Favored nation" status here so he doesn't get banned for trolling (ala Flying Turkey) or being an obtuse asshat (ala WacoFan), but don't be shocked that trolls will troll.

I think I am going to retire from ATN/Seggy/Waco threads for a while. At least the non-aviation ones (which are all of them it seems).

Adios, amigos. I will buy ya all a beverage at NJC should you grace Vegas with your presence though.

WacoFan said:
It's what he does. Trolls like to troll. He's got "Favored nation" status here so he doesn't get banned for trolling (ala Flying Turkey) or being an obtuse asshat (ala WacoFan), but don't be shocked that trolls will troll.

I don't play chicken with the mods even if I vehemently disagree with them because after all, I won't win that pissing match. Also it's only "trolling" to you because you disagree with my position.

I don't play chicken with the mods even if I vehemently disagree with them because after all, I won't win that pissing match. Also it's only "trolling" to you because you disagree with my position.

Then Qutch and Turkey never trolled, correct? People just didn't agree with their position.

Back