The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

Those things cause other people to kill themselves. Only with guns do my life (and other non-gunners lives) go at stake. Do you see the difference? If life was simple and gun nutters would only use their weapon to kill themselves, that would be suicide - 1, innocent lives 0. But alas that is not the case.

So, are the suffocation/hanging guys "noose nutters"? The poisoning killers "chemical nutters"?

Or is it just firearms that turn otherwise perfectly normal, stable people into crazies?

How is it that we've completely lost the concept of personal responsibility, since it is the tool that is obviously to blame?

CA didn't fail. He bought his guns from a less restrictive state. How is CA to know that?

And yeah, exigent circumstances is used to violate non-gunners 4th amendment rights. But hey, at least the 2nd are untouched. No way would I like to sit on my knees with the hands up because some gun-nutter decided to get nutty. I have a right to run away from that situation and go to a safe area. But, the paramilitary officers won't let you and hold everyone up in death squad execution style line ups.

But they made a law... Several laws even.

Obviously the solution is more laws... I mean that would stop him right? Just one more law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, all of those white, old, conservative, southern redneck NRA ammosexuals are just out there causing more havoc and carnage again.

ucla2.jpg

Gun culture to blame, AGAIN!

So, are the suffocation/hanging guys "noose nutters"? The poisoning killers "chemical nutters"?

Or is it just firearms that turn otherwise perfectly normal, stable people into crazies?

How is it that we've completely lost the concept of personal responsibility, since it is the tool that is obviously to blame?

Those methods kill only the guy committing suicide, not other innocent people around you. With guns, that's not always the case.

I agree with you completely on the "lost the concept of personal responsibility." That's what I've been saying all along. Yeah it's the 2nd amendment which does not have anything in it about responsibility, safety, or even common sense. That's what a lot of these people lack when they pull the trigger.

Meanwhile, how many murders happened in Chicago this week? Last week? Last month?

Strange that I'm not seeing daily tirades over that on JC.

Man, all of those white, old, conservative, southern redneck NRA ammosexuals are just out there causing more havoc and carnage again.

ucla2.jpg

Gun culture to blame, AGAIN!

No, just goes to show you, even a foreigner who married a white woman to get a green card and subsequent US citizenship can then go and buy a gun legally and cause all sorts of problems.

The remarkable thing is his kill list was only the estranged wife and professor. Apparently the 2 people he had beef with. Even though he was on UCLA, he did not go on a random killing rampage, which as you pointed out with CA's laws, he could have easily done on a non-gun campus. But he didn't. In that regards, at least in the United States, mass shootings do tend to be Caucasian shooters - though not always.

And yeah, exigent circumstances is used to violate non-gunners 4th amendment rights. .

You realize that even "exigent circumstances" needs to be shown to actually be so, otherwise it is indeed a 4th violation? It's not some free-for-all card that can be used at any time for any reason.

I agree, but I'm sad on the wife and the professor's loss of life. Aren't you?

Of course. Given the circumstances, good chance it wou so have happened without a gun too.

While I wish he had self terminated first, not last, I also wish that the others would have had an equal opportunity to defend themselves.

I think BLM could be an incredible force for good if they only directed their efforts at the right problems instead of white police officers.

The second they start directing that rage towards anything other than white police officers 95% of their bodies and financial support will dry up as well as the movement.

Jay Z and Beyonce aren't about to start openly criticizing the black community of Chicago or any other ghettofied city/urban center like Watts or Baltimore... Easier to just blame the system and ignore the problem/continue the cycle.

That climate change law is as stupid as the climate change law in Florida where climate scientists aren't allowed to say "climate change"

New Speak is a real thing.

Look at New York going after people for the "improper labeling" of people's sexual identity.

What better way to encourage "social progress" or construct a narrative in a vacuum like the Climate Change argument than by threatening people with loss of livelihood or jail.

The second they start directing that rage towards anything other than white police officers 95% of their bodies and financial support will dry up as well as the movement.

Jay Z and Beyonce aren't about to start openly criticizing the black community of Chicago or any other ghettofied city/urban center like Watts or Baltimore... Easier to just blame the system and ignore the problem/continue the cycle.

Where were the Dems when black lives really didn't matter, during the height of the KKK?

Oh yeah, they were the KKK.

Ironically, LBJs biggest opponents to the civil rights movement, were the left led by Byrd, Thurmond and company.

Welp, it does seem he drove from MSP to LA. How about one universal standard for all 50 states?

And yes the gun is just "a tool" but lets be honest, he didn't knife them. Or poison them. Or try and run over them with a car. Or whatever other fantasy theories the gun side likes to bring up.
But he certainly could have and/or used other methods as well. A person hell bent will do what ever it takes with whatever means available to them.

And as usual, the non-gun-nuts are herded up seen below in an execution-style photo................

Untitled.png

Yeah yeah, exigent circumstances. Still looks just like those radical Islamist death squad videos about to execute a row of people.
Really??? When you post stupid, idiotic, ignorant hyperbole such as this, you have no credibility whatsoever. Let's send your ass into an active shooting scenario were no one knows how many shooters there are, does not know where they are, and have no idea how they are dressed or what they look like or if they are in multiple locations, how they are armed, and precautions have to be taken to sort out the innocent and the victims, and see how you do.

You want to run like an idiot and you may be running right into a shooter, you do that. Me? I am parking my little ass right next to the 4 LEOs who are trained and armed to the nuts, ready to save and protect me and following their instructions.

I have a right to run away from that situation and go to a safe area. But, the paramilitary officers won't let you and hold everyone up in death squad execution style line ups.
What is wrong with you? Damn, I have seen plenty of stupid chit posted on this forum but this has to be up there in the top 5. I am just practically speechless over your complete and utterly asinine, clueless mindset. You are comparing LEOs trying to protect people, trying to ID those at the scene, protecting them and locate the shooter(s) to radical Islamist death squads. You have finally lost your tiny mind, all of your sensibilities and any connection that you may have once had with reality. I've have seen it all now.

Last edited:
Just to throw a little gas on the fire....

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/06/02/georgia-aclu-director-resigns-over-transgender-fight/

Obviously, she's a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot, right?

Well I don't know about the racist part. No word on how she feels about her children sharing bathrooms with black people... I mean what would she tell them? Oh... what if they saw someone in the bathroom who was missing a leg? or... god forbid... someone who was UGLY. She's obviously not prepared for that.

So to recap, we go off about scoreless soccer, participation trophies, and safe spaces... but when it comes to sharing a bathroom with someone who isn't like you? Oh dear won't somebody think of the children!?

Where were the Dems when black lives really didn't matter, during the height of the KKK?

Oh yeah, they were the KKK.

Ironically, LBJs biggest opponents to the civil rights movement, were the left led by Byrd, Thurmond and company.
Now instead of burning crosses and wearing robes the Dems are pushing the "soft racism" of low expectations.

The left will champion the efforts of Democratic Party members all while telling you the Republicans and Democrats switched sides. LBJ must have become a republican shortly before saying "...by signing this I'll have those NWORDS voting for us for the next 100 years." He just must have forgotten to tell everyone he was now a republican.

They'll tell you that they're for responsible gun control yet they know nothing of the actual process of maintaining personal responsibility, everything is always someone else's fault...especially if a gun is involved. They'll count justifiable homicides, good defensive uses of a gun in their statistics telling us how evil guns are. They'll tell us that three children a day are killed with guns but won't tell us that a "child" is defined as any individual under 24 years old hiding the fact that if they narrowed their scope to children under the age of 18 then it would be one child ever 3-5 days. Standing lamps and step stools kill more kids than that and they come with removable labels.

The first concealed handgun licenses were proposed by southern...wait for it...democrats to prevent "the coloreds" from arming themselves against corruption and violence. Their words, not mine. It's funny how requiring someone to pay a fee and undergo training for a CHL is ok and doesn't overburden anyone but requiring someone to obtain a free state issued voter ID card unfairly targets minorities.

The Democrat party has pulled one hell of a trick. They're the most overtly racist political party in American politics yet they're loved by those they enslave. It's absolutely astounding how much my fellow countrymen are willing to give up in an effort to be part of the cool crowd.

Back