The 75/76 Jumpseat medieval torture

Soul Brotha'

Off to go do Black guy stuff
Long story short, I had my pairing broken up and had to jump to EWR on a 75. What evil person decided that the high Jumpseat behind the Captain was a good thing? I’m not even that tall and I cannot fit on that thing. Apparently the 76 is the same also. Holy hell that sucked!!

Pro tip: Take the seat back cushion off of the high chair and lean it against the quasi-engineer panel for maximum comfort!

Long story short, I had my pairing broken up and had to jump to EWR on a 75. What evil person decided that the high Jumpseat behind the Captain was a good thing? I’m not even that tall and I cannot fit on that thing. Apparently the 76 is the same also. Holy hell that sucked!!

No seats in the cabin?

You're from rural Michigan and now I'm convinced you're on meth.

I did a cross country commute for a year on you guys that was 757's and 737's.

I had to unfold myself from the 737 jumpseat, sure, but after 20 minutes of my legs hanging over the edge sitting side saddle I couldn't feel them.

The best of the worst was the MD-80 with the stirrups.

The high chair is bad, but the second jump on the 73 is worse. After a SEA-LAX ride on AS the CA told me "I was really uncomfortable the whole time, next time please don't ask for the jumpseat if you know you'll be on the second jumpseat."

:eek:

The best of the worst was the MD-80 with the stirrups.

The high chair is bad, but the second jump on the 73 is worse. After a SEA-LAX ride on AS the CA told me "I was really uncomfortable the whole time, next time please don't ask for the jumpseat if you know you'll be on the second jumpseat."

:eek:
Does AS have 2 jumps on the 737? I thought only SWA did? And yes that seat is HORRIBLE...but if I’m going home, a seat is a seat.

Does AS have 2 jumps on the 737? I thought only SWA did? And yes that seat is HORRIBLE...but if I’m going home, a seat is a seat.
They do, and they're about the worst seat I've ever sat on...took one from LAS-SEA, and my legs were numb when we landed.

I don't mind the Eagle's Nest on the 757, I'll take it anyday over a 737...not to mention being able to get up/walk around (slightly). 76ER and 777 on DL are nice rides when I can catch one between SEA-ATL.

As bad as the 737 is, that fold-down tray table on a 145 gives it a serious run for its money.

Back