The 75/76 Jumpseat medieval torture

On the 330 (and I think 340) you can drop down the hatch behind the captain's seat and there is about 12 feet of tunnel through the EE compartment you can do laps in... I mean, I've heard about that.

The 330 primary jumpseat is pretty nice. The secondary is comfortable -ish as well but it sits at a slight angle and feels strange during takeoff and landing.

Yup. I had to go downstairs and re-rack a server because the SATCOM was failing. There's a lot of space down there. You could easily hang some hammocks and chill for hours on end if you had to.

Yup. I had to go downstairs and re-rack a server because the SATCOM was failing. There's a lot of space down there. You could easily hang some hammocks and chill for hours on end if you had to.

They let you do that? Not saying you shouldn't, it's simple, but I'm a little surprised that flight ops would be signed off to do that for a computer reset.

Sure. There are only certain things under very particular and controlled circumstances.

Yes. We were only allowed down there when directed by MCC and then to only perform whatever tomfoolery they wanted us to do.

Back