Thank you!

Doug & Kristie, thank you SO much for putting together this amazing event. I really had a great time and it was awesome to meet you again! I'm so pumped to be there next year too!

Doug and Kristie thanks for all your hard work and having this great event! Anything, anything at all you need for next year I will gladly help out. So glad I managed to make it!!

Extra extra thanks on my part to Doug and Kristie.

I've drawn so much from this event.. and this community. Both this past week and since I first stumbled onto the scene a few years ago.

JC doesn't just make my career better. It's made my life better.

Cheers.

I've drawn so much from this event.. and this community. Both this past week and since I first stumbled onto the scene a few years ago.

Cheers.

Thanks man!

You know what's funny, is that if I ever planned on retiring from the whole Internet website thing, I'd still want to hang out with all of you guys anyway! So then I'd have to create a forum where we could all stay in touch and have meet 'n greets, especially wrecking Vegas a few times a year together.

Which would be recreating JC.

So from my iPad, at my neighborhood bar, I toast all of you!

Thank you for making our lives better and thanks for being a friend.

(cue the best friends song from "The Hangover")

Doug, we love you and Kristie more than words could express. There's a reason I bid for vacation and look forward to coming to Vegas all year. It's because you guys, and I mean all the people on this site too, rock! It's such a feeling of sadness when I get on the plane to leave cause I know I wont see most of you in person again for another year.

So to all my friends on here, escpecially Doug and Kristie, thank you for another wonderful time. The very last few hours on the craps table were awesome and a perfect capper to another awesome trip.

Also, thanks to everyone who enjoyed my beer. A little encouragement goes a long way toward making another batch... :)

Doug, even though I had to bail out last minute this year because of my obsession with contact sports...

...can I still be in your wolfpack?

Doug, we love you and Kristie more than words could express. There's a reason I bid for vacation and look forward to coming to Vegas all year. It's because you guys, and I mean all the people on this site too, rock! It's such a feeling of sadness when I get on the plane to leave cause I know I wont see most of you in person again for another year.

So to all my friends on here, escpecially Doug and Kristie, thank you for another wonderful time. The very last few hours on the craps table were awesome and a perfect capper to another awesome trip.

Also, thanks to everyone who enjoyed my beer. A little encouragement goes a long way toward making another batch... :)

Nah man, thank YOU!

That was a good night of craps! At least until the freaking tarps and drill went up.

I was pretty proud that when I asked who taught you craps and that when you said it was Emily, who I think Kristie and I taught craps, that was pretty cool!

Thank you Doug, Kristie, and all the volunteers for making it an awesome event! I am certainly planning on returning next year. Count me in for helping next year.

Nah man, thank YOU!

That was a good night of craps! At least until the freaking tarps and drill went up.

I was pretty proud that when I asked who taught you craps and that when you said it was Emily, who I think Kristie and I taught craps, that was pretty cool!
Just payin' it forward :D

Especially since Kristie taught me how to play craps!

Nah man, thank YOU!

Damn, I've been waiting for you to teach me craps on of these years. Maybe next year is finally the time that's gonna happen. :dunno:

Like Ed said, there is a reason I bid vacation around this event every year.......You and Kristie run a kick-ass event ;) :beer: :pirate: :crazy:

And well, for the rest of the aviation nerds around here.....you're all pretty cool to hang with too. :laff:

Can't wait for NJC '11!

I'm ready to know next years dates so I can put my leave request on the books :D

Jenn enjoyed being the bouncer.
I am not surprised....:D
You'd be surprised how often people who "don't know about aviation" keep the aviation world moving. Don't knock yourself. A supportive spouse is one of the best things an aviator could ever hope to have. Mike's a lucky guy. :)
I concur here, if it weren't for Winnie, my road would have been far steeper.

Cheers.

sap:rotfl:

I'm ready to know next years dates so I can put my leave request on the books :D
You'll know as soon as I tell them.:cool:

Seriously, I was just beside myself upset that I could not be there to lend a hand and a few zingers. I missed everyone terribly and was really bummed that I missed the first one since '05. Last year getting to be there for just one day at least eased the pain little, but most years I was first there and last to leave. I plan on doing exactly that in 2011.

Also, Winnie had a great time although she was whipped because of her day gig. She send greetings and has already spoken with the reinforcements she spoke with you (D&K) about.

Kristie & Doug,
DutchGirl(Hedy) and I were really happy to help out. Like we said, you guys and the rest of the JC community have created something really special with both JC and ACE/NJC. Both of us are hooked and will for certain be back next year! Sign us up as volunteers!

"Pay it forward" means a lot to me as I was really fortunate (twice actually) in terms of finding work last year and definitely feel connected to that concept since then. We're still noobs here, but very willing to help and participate anyway we can.

We had a great time and met a lot of really cool and interesting folks. We got a whole lot more than we were expecting out if it!! It is us who thank you!!!
:clap:Kristie & Doug and everybody else!
See y'all next year:beer:

I am not surprised....:D
I concur here, if it weren't for Winnie, my road would have been far steeper.

Doood... your wife is hot. :D She's also better at geography than you. Your road was steeper because your old neighborhood has some BIG ASS HILLS in it.

For serious, 'n stuff. :p

Back