Eagle Interview TOO.

Has anyone been hired on with under 500?
AeroT, All the guys in my interview class last week had over 500 TT; 7 of our 8 folks received the offer. A couple of us are going to ATPs RJ transition course, since we have less than 100 multi. Keep flying! :>)

Do you still have to do the "astronaut physical" on day two of the interview. I had a buddy hired in 07 and he talked liked it was an all day thing. Looks to me like if you hold a current FAA first class that should be enough for them.

Do you still have to do the "astronaut physical" on day two of the interview. I had a buddy hired in 07 and he talked liked it was an all day thing. Looks to me like if you hold a current FAA first class that should be enough for them.
There was only one day, but they do send you to a physical later, before you get a class date. I don't know how involved it is (yet).

They make you return after the interview at some point for a medical. It is simply a urinalysis and hearing test. Very quick and basic.

Ok, I guess they have changed that. When he went through they drew blood and several other things that are not required on a standard FAA medical and it was done on the day after the interview before they sent you home. Looks to me like if they only want a urinalysis and hearing test now they would send you to someone in your home town to have it done so that you do not have to make a second trip.

Looks to me like if they only want a urinalysis and hearing test now they would send you to someone in your home town to have it done so that you do not have to make a second trip.

No, they'll send you off again to the nearest AA pilot medical centre from your home town for these tests.

I read in one of the other Eagle threads that its simply a pee and hearing test.

Does anybody know the current upgrade times for Eagle?

Why do you care about the current upgrade? The only upgrade you should care about is your upgrade. When I was hired at Eagle upgrade was 11 years. Now it is looking like I am going to upgrade in 4. Things can and will change so the current upgrade is meaningless.

Why do you care about the current upgrade? The only upgrade you should care about is your upgrade. When I was hired at Eagle upgrade was 11 years. Now it is looking like I am going to upgrade in 4. Things can and will change so the current upgrade is meaningless.
Congrats, Gonzo. I'm excited to start at Eagle (ideally next month), and I hope the flow through keeps upgrade times toward the lower end of your spectrum! :)

Back