Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

[ QUOTE ]
We can go and try and find some over 40s together!!!

[/ QUOTE ] And here I thought brothas meant something else when they said they was rollin' out to find some 40s and a little weezy.
grin.gif

I was in Vegas just 2 weeks ago, shame that trip couldn't have coincided with the JC one! Oh well, maybe next year!

BTW, did anyone discover the "giraffe draft" at some restaurant in the Monte Carlo? I tell ya, drinking beer out of a tall 5 liter clear cylindrical container is the only way to go!!

[ QUOTE ]
And here I thought brothas meant something else when they said they was rollin' out to find some 40s and a little weezy.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Next year, right Aloft?
smile.gif

We were over at the MGM and I asked the waitress, "Ya'll aint got no malt liquor, do ya?" and you should have seen her expression.

Poor girl didn't know what to say!

[quoteWe were over at the MGM and I asked the waitress, "Ya'll aint got no malt liquor, do ya?" and you should have seen her expression.

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT was funny!!!

[ QUOTE ]
We were over at the MGM and I asked the waitress, "Ya'll aint got no malt liquor, do ya?" and you should have seen her expression.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's a good thing we didn't have our drinks yet otherwise someone would have been wearing mine!

[ QUOTE ]
I do not know they seem to be getting closer - however it seems that they will nevre reach 18 - atleast that is the way I feel!

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you go, Iain.

Twins Countdown Clock

Dude! The Baldknobbers!!!

Branson all the way, baby. That's an easy flight on Air Sarah, nonstop service from MKC. I'm ready to get down with the blue hairs at the Shepherd of the Hills.

Just think, where else can you see the Lawrence Welk show, Yakov Smirnoff, Tanya Tucker, Ricky Skaggs, the Osmond Brothers, and Moe Bandy all in one place? If you like kitsch, Branson's your place!

You bet your boots Silver Dollar City is still open, 602! Although in November, the roller coasters might be a bit chilly...

How come there aren't any gangster-rap groups performing in Branson, MO?

Would P-Diddy/Puff Daddy-whomever not recieve a rousing embrace?
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Would P-Diddy/Puff Daddy-whomever not recieve a rousing embrace?

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug, unfortunately, methinks not. The average Branson-going age is probably at least 60, and their idea of a good show is Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede...

...y'all can poke fun at Branson all you want. Most of us 'up here' consider the city more a part of Arkansas.
laugh.gif

Hey, Doug! Thanks for the networking workshop in LAS.
Workshop began: 7:45p
Workshop ended: 7:46p

...you had to be there but, seriously, the LAS 'group' was a good group of people. It was a lot of fun, but don't eat the pizza at the Mandalay Bay Buffet...unless it has plenty of oil on top to wash it down. gak!

Oh, the airshow was great. It was worth it.

Those who missed 'Dougstock' 03' should plan on attending in 04'.

ONE MORE THING: don't take the bus to get to Dougstock 04' or you will miss out on the networking workshop.

yeah!!! uhhh - who was it again that took the bus from Riviera to Mandalay? ohhh yeah.. Now I remember...

for those who don't know - now you will.. it will take 45 minutes by bus to get from the Riviera to Mandalay Bay! hahahha
blush.gif
grin.gif

That bus ride was an unadvertised 600 stop tour of the strip, I just didnt realize it until I noticed people on the sidewalk were passing me....live and learn....
tongue.gif

Also don't take the shuttle from the airport to your hotel -- at least if you're staying in the NY NY. We passed our dang hotel a million times before they'd let us off. I was tired, in need of alcohol, and almost started crying. . . .
crazy.gif

By the way, where's Will (The Lurker)?? He promised to get a login and join in on the fun on the boards.

*** Hello, Will -- where are you??? ***

[ QUOTE ]
don't eat the pizza at the Mandalay Bay Buffet...unless it has plenty of oil on top to wash it down. gak!

[/ QUOTE ]
Visible grease on the pepperoni pizza, which was yummy!
laugh.gif

Glad you guys had fun at the airshow -- wish we could've hung out longer. Ah, well, next year!

Well looks like everybody had a good time in Las Vegas; I missed that! 3 of my students did their cross countries last weekend, so I had to stick around the airport and sign then off and then drink whiskey until they all came back safely! Whiskey does not just stand for w in the alphabet! It is generally utilized by CFIs during student solos. Next year, it's going to be Vegas or bust though!

Back