Tenative PUB2 Pepc dates

Wyopoke79

I found out from a very reliable source that two PEPC dates have been tentatively scheduled...dates are close.

NY the week of Oct 6 or Oct 20
LA the week of Nov 17

I hope this helps some of you. :nana2:

Cool
MeatGrinder.jpg

Good. Put me down for Oct 6. Where do I sign?

:confused: Family in the meat grinder???? Am I missing something?

I found out from a very reliable source that two PEPC dates have been tentatively scheduled...dates are close.

NY Oct 6 or 20
LA Nov 17

I hope this helps some of you. :nana2:

Reliable? You mean the HR folks are going to travel to NYC, do the pepc... travel to LA... do the pepc there... and then travel BACK to NYC for another pepc? Aren't they usually held in the same city but just days apart?

Reliable? You mean the HR folks are going to travel to NYC, do the pepc... travel to LA... do the pepc there... and then travel BACK to NYC for another pepc? Aren't they usually held in the same city but just days apart?

I think you dont understand my post... New York the week of Oct. 6 or Oct. 20 and L.A. the week of Nov. 17...
and yes this is reliable..

I think you dont understand my post... New York the week of Oct. 6 or Oct. 20 and L.A. the week of Nov. 17...
and yes this is reliable..

You're right I didn't understand the first post. I hear what you're saying now... if that's true that would be great news! Luckily I can drive to NYC (just 10 minutes away from the jerzee side) so that's sweet...

You're right I didn't understand the first post. I hear what you're saying now... if that's true that would be great news! Luckily I can drive to NYC (just 10 minutes away from the jerzee side) so that's sweet...

I edited the first post...so i dont confuse anyone....
and I wish it wasnt true...I'm in Chicago and I would like it here..

this is good news... it would be great if they could get us pub2'ers in class in january (optimistic thinking)

chicago PEPC would also be great :rawk:

....but i think i'm going to take the first available and travel

They're only doing 2?

This is the info I recieved...My source recieved this info from personnel that will be apart of the interview process....but I can not confirm that these are the only Pepc's. Also, my source said that the dates that I posted were not solid...but tentative.

Do you have any information on the rumors that Pubnat2 and 3 may be combined?

Me? I don't know... the only people who know work for HR in the FAA. I tend to think that it is not very likely to happen. If they hold panels on the 8th of September, that is just a little over two weeks away. People from Pubnat3 would need to already have got their geopref emails (and had the appropriate amount of time to fill them out) in order to finish before the 9/8 panel. Even if they DID finish before the 9/8 panel, there is nothing to say that they would still even combine the groups.

My guess, no. I sure hope they do not combine them...

Honu... emailed someone about their geo pref. emails and was told that they may not get them for two to three months, so it is very unlikely that we will be grouped together(assuming this information is correct).

Do you have any information on the rumors that Pubnat2 and 3 may be combined?

These rumors were just some of us thinking it was possible since their AT-SATs finished so quickly... it was never actually said by anyone from the FAA (as far as I know)

Me? I don't know... the only people who know work for HR in the FAA. I tend to think that it is not very likely to happen. If they hold panels on the 8th of September, that is just a little over two weeks away. People from Pubnat3 would need to already have got their geopref emails (and had the appropriate amount of time to fill them out) in order to finish before the 9/8 panel. Even if they DID finish before the 9/8 panel, there is nothing to say that they would still even combine the groups.

My guess, no. I sure hope they do not combine them...

Understood. I just remember reading somewhere that things might be combined, but as ChiChi said, that was just some people talking. Thanks for the reply.

Now, back to waiting. :bandit:

Back