Tenative PUB2 Pepc dates

Employment is a bit more strict:
"List your employment activities, beginning with the present (#1) [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]and working back 7 years. You should list all full-time work, part-time work, military service, temporary military duty locations over 90 days, self-employment, other paid work, and all periods of unemployment. The entire 7-year period must be accounted for without breaks, but you need not list employments before your 16th birthday.
[/FONT]Employer/Verifier Name. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]List the business name of your employer or the name of the person who can verify your self-employment or unemployment in this block. If military service is being listed, include your duty location or home port here as well as your branch of service. You should provide separate listings to reflect changes in your military duty locations or home ports. "[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Things to note:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]-You should list periods of unemployment, including when you were a student[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] "the ENTIRE 7-year period must be accounted for" regardless of what you did[/FONT]
-List actual employer (unless unemployed, then list friend/other)
I put down last known contact information... who knows what actually happened.
If you worked for a major company, then you could try to rip off the main company headquarters as your reference address.

So I hate to sound newbie-ish, but I searched and can't find out how to know which PUBNAT I am, and other than Public & National, can't quite figure out what it means, really, in the big picture.

I did my GEOPREF selection on 8/4, and now am waiting and reading in hopes of answers, but am still LOST.

It seems like an average wait time from picking your geo. pref. until PEPC is about 2 months. Is this an accurate assumption? I have a friend who was on her way to OKC and is now in a holding pattern, awaiting the green to continue to OKC.

My guess would be that you're in the PUBNAT2 group, closing 5/2.

Also, I know yah fren -- her wait time might be much different than a PUBNAT applicant's, because she applied to an individual state announcement.

in the instructions: "
Giving us the information we ask for is voluntary. However, we may not be able to complete your investigation, or complete it in a timely manner, if you don’t give us each item of information we request. This may affect your placement or employment prospects. "

This is voluntary, but you are expected to do your best. None of us are perfect here, just do your part and dig through old employment paperwork, make phone calls, etc.
The big things are what matters: list ALL employment, ALL criminal records, etc. that fall within the stated time guidelines

My guess would be that you're in the PUBNAT2 group, closing 5/2.

Also, I know yah fren -- her wait time might be much different than a PUBNAT applicant's, because she applied to an individual state announcement.

:yeahthat: You're PUBNAT2, LeftyLasVegas

So I hate to sound newbie-ish, but I searched and can't find out how to know which PUBNAT I am, and other than Public & National, can't quite figure out what it means, really, in the big picture.

I did my GEOPREF selection on 8/4, and now am waiting and reading in hopes of answers, but am still LOST.

It seems like an average wait time from picking your geo. pref. until PEPC is about 2 months. Is this an accurate assumption? I have a friend who was on her way to OKC and is now in a holding pattern, awaiting the green to continue to OKC.

WOW...you can blast me for being an ass if you want to...

But how in the hell can you NOT know what announcement you applied under? :confused:

WOW...you can blast me for being an ass if you want to...

But how in the hell can you NOT know what annuoncement you applied under? :confused:

You're such an ass!

I play... I could see how you wouldn't realize which one it was if you didn't know how the announcements were titled and spend every waking non productive moment on this forum.... like us.

You're such an ass!

I play... I could see how you wouldn't realize which one it was if you didn't know how the announcements were titled and spend every waking non productive moment on this forum.... like us.

Well, everyone has their addiction. At least JC addiction is better than say being an alcoholic.

Or wait a minute...:drool:
I might need some doctor prescribed:

Attachments

• junk9.jpg
    junk9.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 106
Back