SWA mediator deadline approaching 11/30

I crunched through it today and I don't see anything that makes me say "Ew, no."

We'll see what the next few weeks drags up.

I think the new top pay rate, at the end of the run, converted from Schrute Bucks to dollars per hour is $394.27 (according to the contract comparison)
In my 2 minute perusal the thing I was most impressed by was the annual 2.5% raise beyond the amendable date. Pay rates were nothing to sneeze at either (but I realize there is more to it than rates).

1703131434569.png

In my 2 minute perusal the thing I was most impressed by was the annual 2.5% raise beyond the amendable date. Pay rates were nothing to sneeze at either (but I realize there is more to it than rates).
The LTD surpassed my expectations.

The retirement at 17-18%NEC plus a 1-2% cash balance plan isn't anything to sneeze at either.

There's a lot to like in there.

On the other hand, no crew meals so instead they give us an extra $20 for flights longer than 4 hours to go find something to eat. It's all well and good unless you're leaving on that morning transcon before the hotel/airport restaurants are open.

I think the new top pay rate, at the end of the run, converted from Schrute Bucks to dollars per hour is $394.27 (according to the contract comparison)
The contract comparison only runs to 2026 which is that. 1/1/28 it would be 427.37 for 12 captain pay.

The 2.5% after ‘28 is a calculated as a bonus annually, not a raise. At least if I’m reading that right on the first pass.

The contract comparison only runs to 2026 which is that. 1/1/28 it would be 427.37 for 12 captain pay.

The 2.5% after ‘28 is a calculated as a bonus annually, not a raise. At least if I’m reading that right on the first pass.
Is that based on W2 earnings for the year? Not terrible.

It doesn't, really. There's a number which I think is 1.148? But that is an average and depending on what you fly my personal number has been has high as 1.35ish.

Thanks. We've got snap up language and I was curious how this would affect it. It turns out if I'd just RTFC I would have realized that 1.149 is called out specifically.

Thanks again.

Is that based on W2 earnings for the year? Not terrible.
It’s actually a pre-payment on an eventual retro bonus according to the podcast. Penalizes the company for slow walking negotiations, but it’s not free money. It’ll be deducted from what they eventually owe you.

Back