SWA mediator deadline approaching 11/30

Flight attendants just rejected their contract by an overwhelming margin.
7177166F049B601EB7B7FA3C4A6BA5D80D81224D

Latest update from SWAPA is that they have been getting all the union and company SME's together to work on implementation and definitions and it sounds like good progress has been made. The union is waiting on SWA to get back with a list compiling everything together into a priority list so as much as possible is ready at date of ratification. If they can get everything done next week there will be special meeting of the BOD most likely the 18th to go over everything and if it meets our needs vote to send it out as a TA.

There is a big caution that there isn't an agreement yet and the company still has to deliver and SWAPA wants to avoid any unforced errors in the endgame.

The very fact that it took somebody to determine that, after it went up, says pretty much everything you need to know about the management there.

My (much older) HAL friend said he kicked a SWA J/S'er out of his J/S for making remarks along these lines.....or I guess a logical extension of the original joke, directed at you all. He's a pretty chill dude, so this guy must have really been an epic a hole.

My (much older) HAL friend said he kicked a SWA J/S'er out of his J/S for making remarks along these lines.....or I guess a logical extension of the original joke, directed at you all. He's a pretty chill dude, so this guy must have really been an epic a hole.

I think guys that get competitive about airlines are ridiculous. For the most part we all just went to work at the first place that asked. We have little to no impact on whether our company is more successful than the competitors.

I think guys that get competitive about airlines are ridiculous. For the most part we all just went to work at the first place that asked. We have little to no impact on whether our company is more successful than the competitors.
The problem is the dorks who make their employer part of their identity. If they had a real personality they wouldn’t need to.

The problem is the dorks who make their employer part of their identity. If they had a real personality they wouldn’t need to.

So much cringe when people do that. Major red flag. It’s like the personalized license plate 787CPTN for example. I’m glad you’re “out” because I’m going to spend my life trying to avoid you…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back