SWA Early Out and Extended Time Off.

As someone with a little over 2 years with SWA, the ExTO would pay $80,000 a year, plus healthcare, 15% 401k contribution, and flight benefits for 6 months to 5 years. It’s a great deal and I’m proud of management for offering it.

It’s also a win win for management. They reserve the right to furlough, if it comes to that, and they have the right to recall us before the 1-5 years if the recovery is faster than anticipated.

Wow, you’re lost. It’s something he admitted/said. You dismiss it because of the news source I posted? Cliché

Honestly bud? I can't cross check the work, and that's common with bat • crazy "news" websites. Literally nobody else is reporting what The Daily Wire is reporting.

That's not because they've got some exclusive expose, it's because it's not a new outlet, it's an editorial outlet.

But Sweden has admitted they totally botched their loose lockdown and says that their death toll is too high.

Company: "I'm going to give you almost a million dollars to just not come to work anymore."

Senior Pilots be like...
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly bud? I can't cross check the work, and that's common with bat • crazy "news" websites. Literally nobody else is reporting what The Daily Wire is reporting.

That's not because they've got some exclusive expose, it's because it's not a new outlet, it's an editorial outlet.

But Sweden has admitted they totally botched their loose lockdown and says that their death toll is too high.

I guess you’re impartial,
you can’t even read your own news.

“totally botched”

Was actually:
Sweden’s state epidemiologist Anders Tegnell said there is “potential for improvement” in the government’s no-lockdown strategy, suggesting a more effective policy might have been somewhere between what Sweden opted for and the strict restrictions other nations imposed.

best of luck navigating life.
16A9129D-0E81-4CAF-A3B7-99A84B5AA654.gif

I have family and friends in Sweden and most people aren't happy with the way the government has handled things. Companies are coming in with stricter guidelines for their employees like working from home, no flying, no public transportation, etc. Swedes also trust their government and are much more compliant than Americans (for whatever reason). Fact is their neighbors in Denmark and Norway did things differently and have lower death rates.

I have family and friends in Sweden and most people aren't happy with the way the government has handled things. Companies are coming in with stricter guidelines for their employees like working from home, no flying, no public transportation, etc. Swedes also trust their government and are much more compliant than Americans (for whatever reason). Fact is their neighbors in Denmark and Norway did things differently and have lower death rates.
Have the Swedish completely stuck to their normal routines up to now?

Have the Swedish completely stuck to their normal routines up to now?

No absolutely not, very far from it. Everyone is working from home, wearing face masks, and avoiding crowds. Schools have been open though and I think you could have dined in a restaurant that had very limited seating capacity.

My perspective is that the government left it up to the people and they all just did what they saw other western countries doing (ie quarantine).

Edit to add: The government did institute a travel ban keeping people within (I think) a 2 hour radius of their homes. It's lifted now.

No absolutely not, very far from it. Everyone is working from home, wearing face masks, and avoiding crowds. Schools have been open though and I think you could have dined in a restaurant that had very limited seating capacity.

My perspective is that the government left it up to the people and they all just did what they saw other western countries doing (ie quarantine).

Edit to add: The government did institute a travel ban keeping people within (I think) a 2 hour radius of their homes. It's lifted now.

From what I’ve read, Sweden is like a large Smörgåsbord in terms of COVID19 response. But here, in the American blogosphere, we’re just looking at the dish of Brunkål (herd immunity) and ignoring the other 49 dishes.

Damn I miss International. Last time I was there, I took Kristie (who is half-Swede) had a great four day layover there and remember pushing back from the gate with her waving in the window because the flight filled up. “Ooops. Hey, maybe you can go back out to Skansen or something, gotta go bye!”

Back