Spirit Furloughing

The engines are an issue but I don’t believe they are as big of an issue as everyone is trying to turn it into, they just make a nice excuse. We haven’t turned a profit since 2019, our management is subpar and doesn’t seem to have any idea. Unless they get someone new in here and make more cuts spirits new “chapter” will be bk. I’m just sitting here wondering if my ltd will still pay if we do declare bk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parking like 40 jets isn’t an issue? I know their looming debt notes is a huge issue too, but I definitely wouldn’t downplay the blow P&W put on this airline.

say what you will about repeating the old sayings, but unlike many of you I was doing this for a living during 9/11, the rise of the RJ, age 65, the 08 fincancial crisis, the pandemic… I’ve seen the way airlines react to financial downturns. Their anctions are very predictable.

"Uno Mas, Boss". But now I fly for a professional outfit and can't say that anymore
Fun fact, at one airline with a large Seattle base the FH only specifies that the PM should respond to the “x for y” call, it does not specify verbiage. Or so I have heard.

Just about everyone is still hiring other than SWA and FedEx. United is, albeit classes are stopped July and August iirc and they start back every Tuesday after that. American is still hiring as well as Delta. 1000 for the year comes to mind for Delta but someone will correct me. As far as UPS idk when they plan on starting classes. I’m thinking the process is going to be quick though if they want to have the USPS contract fully integrated into the system by September.
May.

Back