Spirit and Frontier to Merge

IMG_1386.jpg

By all means let’s figure out @Cherokee_Cruiser’s stock portfolio for him.
We can worry about the members of this community whose careers are directly impacted by this some other time.
You are the worst kind of person.
And why even ask this? He literally posted the answer to his question above his question. Come on CC, can you read?

Because he's a trolling pot stirrer who got exactly the type of interaction he was looking for.

I didn’t get the 1.9216 formula. It makes it sound like SAVE disappears and in its place is ULCC shares at a 1.9 ratio, but not sure how that makes sense when SAVE is 25 and ULCC is 12. It’s a loss if I do the math right. 12 x 1.9 is lower than 1 x 25.

Nah, he’s kinda right. You use the thread as some weird flex to show you have over 25k in a specific stock. That said most people usually dislike everything you post but I’m sure it’s because they’re haters n such.

That’s a flex? I’m down about 37 grand in BABA if that makes you feel better. You win some, you lose some. I’m hardly the “stock success” story.

even if it goes off relatively smoothly I feel bad for all the peeps who are going to have to go through this mess, but I mean, the memes are on point

True. But if there has to be a merger, this is about as clean as it gets. No widebodies, similar single fleet type, multiple bases spread around the country, similar pay/contract, and most importantly a pilot group with similar seniority dynamics.

Unlike the last time a merger happened in 2016 that made the 5th largest airline…

Call me crazy but I think everyone (except some corporate overlap) is gonna come out just fine / good after this merger for the long term.

I didn’t get the 1.9216 formula. It makes it sound like SAVE disappears and in its place is ULCC shares at a 1.9 ratio, but not sure how that makes sense when SAVE is 25 and ULCC is 12. It’s a loss if I do the math right. 12 x 1.9 is lower than 1 x 25.

That’s a flex? I’m down about 37 grand in BABA if that makes you feel better. You win some, you lose some. I’m hardly the “stock success” story.
Yup… wow you’re down 37k? That’s another back handed flex but I’m sure you don’t get the nuance. We get it, you’re super rich bro!!!

Back