Spirit Airlines passenger zip-tied, arrested after assaulting flight attendants at airport

Because again, failure to enforce the mask mandate is no different than failure to enforce the seatbelt sign mandate.

You should probably be familiar with a company's in-flight manual before saying silly things like that. Most, if not all, require their FAs to make an announcement, and then tell the passenger the sign is on. That's it.

Things have changed a bunch since you left the industry.

You should probably be familiar with a company's in-flight manual before saying silly things like that. Most, if not all, require their FAs to make an announcement, and then tell the passenger the sign is on. That's it.

Things have changed a bunch since you left the industry.

Your manuals are irrelevant, this is federal regulation, just like the mask nonsense.

Yeah, I got all kinds of questions. Like how do you call out sick from a virtual airline? Lol! :D
Do you need a flight attendant in the virtual cockpit when you go back for a virtual pee In flight? :)

It’s like you don’t work at Delta. It’s a made up airline called SJI. Same thing I was going for. Those stories are “not” real life at any “real” airline.

I’m sure you get the drift…

It’s like you don’t work at Delta. It’s a made up airline called SJI. Same thing I was going for. Those stories are “not” real life at any “real” airline.

I’m sure you get the drift…

I think you would have caused a lot less confusion if you replaced “virtual airline” with “hypothetical airline”. It took me a bit to understand what you were inferring as well.

Not their call neither; no further editorial comment.

Depends, if the alleged victims do not want to co-operate, often the police will not arrest and the ada/us attorney will not prosecute. But ultimately it’s the prosecution’s decision on whether to move forward and formally accuse or indict. On the other hand, if the police do not want to arrest, one can go to to Magistrates court and apply for a criminal arrest warrant, and if the the judge believes there is enough evidence, he will issue a warrant and refer to the DAs office.

Back