Speaking of Southwest - July 2019 Hiring

crjdxr

Whale watching over SCUPP

We probably will get emails for the the test on the 31st or so. Usually takes 2 weeks after posting for us to get a reply back. So yes We Wait now.

So it's usually an email response that comes first? Not a phone call? I was worried about the spam blocking app I have on my phone. Haha.

So it's usually an email response that comes first? Not a phone call? I was worried about the spam blocking app I have on my phone. Haha.
It will be an email inviting you to test. Then after you pass the test, it will be another email to set up a phone interview if i remember correctly.

It appears that application status is being updated for some.

From the Southwest Community website:

"The statuses “Received Submission”, “Under Review” and “In Progress” mean we’re still in the process of reviewing candidates and your online application is still active. If your application has been reviewed and is no longer active, the job status will change to “Closed Complete.”

"The statuses “Received Submission”, “Under Review” and “In Progress” mean we’re still in the process of reviewing candidates and your online application is still active. If your application has been reviewed and is no longer active, the job status will change to “Closed Complete.”

RIP. Good luck to everyone that's still under review!

Test invites sent out today yes. Testing next week. Not sure of external applicants. After passing test you should get a phone interview with HR rep. Good luck

Back