Sky High Gear FLightbag

I have a question.....

Why "Sky High"? Is the bag made from hemp or something?
wink.gif

As a former resident (only for a year....whew!)of the Wasatch front, I can attest to the skiing....

Chunk<---currently owns a bag custom bag made in Osan, Korea. Made it in front of me....fully embroidered....15 bucks! Gotta love the 2nd world! 'Course, once this one dies...

cool.gif
Powder indeed! Luv It!!!

As for the name, we played with a lot of them, showed the list to pilots on my local field and made a decision (maybe they had a hemp bag?!?!?!) Perhaps is shows our lack of creativity in the name arena
crazy.gif
. Anyway, we have had mixed reviews on our logo and name but it is here to stay now.
grin.gif

Also, I noted some questions above on the pockets, layout etc. The three pockets opposite of the chart holders are ALL padded and lined. The lining is a tricot material to prevent scatching of expensive equipment.

The intended pocket layout is as follows - left to right -
**PDA/E6B calculator pocket with elastic holders for back up batteries,
**sun glass/foggle/small HH-GPS (similar to Garmin 12),
**large HH-GPS (up to a 295 or a 196 w/mounting bracket)/large or small HH-nav/com.

In the last pocket it is possible to either put the radio in and leave the antenna attached protuding through two layers of zippers or the antenna can be removed and stowed in the elastic bands on the left outside side of the same pocket (to prevent bends, snags and other inconvenience.

Whew - that was a mouth full
crazy.gif

For all the guys/gals that have bought a skyhigh bag, which one did you get. The Discoverty Duffle Bag or Apollo Flight Attache? Which one would ya'll prefer?

Thanks

Heya,

I just got a Discovery bag from my girlfriend for my birthday. This bag owns me. It has pockets for everything. Heck, it has pockets that I'm not even sure what they do. I can't say enough about this bag, you need one. In fact, get two. You won't be disapointed.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Back