Sky High Gear FLightbag

I have the Sporty's bag also... It's not too bad, but it seems to be a little pricey for what you get...

I just got my bag in the mail, and I thought the middle compartment would be a little bit bigger. They sure packed a lot of stuff in the bag on the webisite. Actually I have too much stuff in the bag anyway, time to lighten the load, but I am very very very happy with the bag. All of the instructors at my school were drooling all over it the other day.

Thanks for the recommendation aloft, you should be getting royalties for the business you have conjured up for them. I know I mentioned your name.
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
p.s. jd, you did a nice job of washing all the bugs off 53B, but you forgot to take the tape off the pitot mast brotha'. "Airspeed alive...uhhhh, not yet"

[/ QUOTE ]

Just checking your preflight, buddy! By the way, I didn't get to finish my ride. ADF went bellyup and now I have to go back up again to shoot an NDB approach.

[ QUOTE ]
When you order, please make sure you mention me or JetCareers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Matt... Do you really think the order takers are going to know who "Aloft" is??
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does your family call you aloft too?
tongue.gif

What can I say... It is a pretty cool nick...

Just another pitch for the company, my mom actually called the guy to order the bag as a B-day present (after I suggested it) They ended up wrapping it up in sectional maps. I thought it was a cool touch.

Almost ruined that surprise for you; I spoke with Bryce on the phone last night and mentioned someone saying they had a bag backordered and he was all, "What? We don't have anything backordered!"
smirk.gif

The anchors on the bag itself or the hooks on the end of the strap? Both are pretty burly, really; a shoulder bag I used all through college has the same plastic hardware, and it saw far more daily abuse in those 5.5 years
tongue.gif
than my flight bag will.

If I were to change anything, I'd add a velcro wraparound to hold the handles together. Otherwise, it's perfect.

Ophir--hey, I was a typical U of U student; winter quarter was always a pretty light load to allow for skiing/snowboarding.

Sxauer--where are you located?

where am I located..hmmm....I hate telling people that...I so need to move

Louisiana...just north of new orleans....

[ QUOTE ]
Well, seems like my wife was messing with me, she had the bag the whole time!I got it last night for my birthday...NIICE!

[/ QUOTE ]

Happy Birthday Dude!

Gotta love those aviation gifts!
smile.gif

Well, I guess that it is time that I come out of the closet. First off, I would like to thank all of you who like the bags enough to comment and recommend your friends - especially Aloft (a U man). It seems that there are a broad variety of questions, comments and overall support here, so I thought I would make myself available to anyone and anything - well almost anything....
blush.gif

Anyway, here is your chance if you have anything - good or bad - let me have it.

Also, I have looked at a lot of the suggestions and some we have plans for, some we didn't think of and some we just plain decided against for in-flight reasons and accessibility.

I will try to check this as much as possible and will be in touch. Feel free to email me to - bryce@skyhighgear.com

Best regards and happy flying.

[ QUOTE ]
Ophir--hey, I was a typical U of U student; winter quarter was always a pretty light load to allow for skiing/snowboarding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice Aloft. YAh, the skiing here is the best. Even having moved from Colorado I can say that definitively. We had a 30" poder day last week, but it seems to get in the way of my studies, hmmmm . . . .

How did you end up in SoCal? That is hard from the deep pow of the Wasatch.

Back