"Situational Awareness" on Doug's sep 14th pics

CaptainChris87

\"Situational Awareness\" on Doug\'s sep 14th pics

Just wondering was that intended for me and BJ? lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buck.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cwm27.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

and who was the book written by? and is it realley about SA.

Re: \"Situational Awareness\" on Doug\'s sep 14th pics

oh lol, yeah I was gonna comment about the "shushi" one too, I just diddnt feel I had the position to speak of it cuz of my age. lol

If you gotta ask, I think we know the answer... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just wondering was that intended for me and BJ? lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Uhhhh ! Of Course it was (all in good fun though). Like FalconCapt stated, "If You Got To Ask.....".

[ QUOTE ]
and who was the book written by? and is it realley about SA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here You Go...........

Amazon.Com Listing

Nope, I just saw the book over at Borders and thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

The picture had no intended target.

Re: \"Situational Awareness\" on Doug\'s sep 14th pic

The book is about situational awareness in the cockpit, might be useful for everyone here.

[ QUOTE ]
The book is about situational awareness in the cockpit, might be useful for everyone here.

[/ QUOTE ]

....Most notably you. I kid,I kid I'm a kidder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

Matthew

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. I pwn SA.

Chances are, it's probably something you'd read while bored in the cockpit on a long transcon flight... Thus losing situational awareness! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

....Most notably you. I kid,I kid I'm a kidder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying it as to offend anyone. I'm not even talking about forum SA. As there are a lot of accidents related to human error, this might be something useful to read. To others, as Doug said, it is just somehing to read when your bored in the cockpit.

Aww geez, just when we're starting to have fun, someone goes and gets serious. Dang!

Not that there's any reading going on in the cockpit! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Not that there's any reading going on in the cockpit! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if your a Southwest Airlines pilot.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif

Matthew /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif

Back