Silly RJ...

Across the tracks, you ought to see the 747-400's whiz by you 1000 above/below!

Yeah, i'm on the 31. Baronpilot, PM me the info on that 40XR along with contact info please.

Rausda, I remember you mentioning you got the job quite sometime ago in the box. I happen to have a good memory, which is both a blessing and a curse!

Zap, there's a brand new 200 hour Lear 40XR for sale in Waukesha, WI.

Across the tracks, you ought to see the 747-400's whiz by you 1000 above/below!

I'll be sure to keep my camera out while in my Saab-o-matic. Getting approved for 180min ETOPS next month. Think they'll let me on the tracks even though I can only get to FL250 (after a hour climb)? Whats 9,000 feet?

"Gander, Mesaba 3014 entering track Whiskey at Vixen, FL250. Using TMI number 212B"

Actually, more like "Gander, Mesaba 3014, FMC, track Whiskey Shanwick next for SELCAL F G M P"

"Voice reports not required in the Gander OCA, at 30 west, contact Shanwick, primary HF 5598 secondary 3016, here comes yer SELCAL"

OOOOOOOOO BRRAAAAAAAAAA *bong*

;)

(No worries, I'm a geek!)

Actually, more like "Gander, Mesaba 3014, FMC, track Whiskey Shanwick next for SELCAL F G M P"

"Voice reports not required in the Gander OCA, at 30 west, contact Shanwick, primary HF 5598 secondary 3016, here comes yer SELCAL"

OOOOOOOOO BRRAAAAAAAAAA *bong*

;)

(No worries, I'm a geek!)

Hehe, I only dispatched for the trans-Atlantic flights. Maybe someday I'll get to fly them. That is if your company doesn't shed mine when its done buying us :).

I really wish they weren't acquiring anyone!

But next time Richard calls my celly, I'll put your request in! :)

......you jet guys!:rolleyes: Real men fly sub FL200, in the trenches, and going 275 to 300kts over the ground. Thats where the real action takes place.;):D:sarcasm:

And that's barefoot, in the snow, and uphill both ways!:)

reminds me of this...:p

Attachments

• Trust.jpg
    Trust.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 237
Yesterday was ISA+17 climbing through the high twenties. Struggled at 500-1000 fpm to continue climb at 250 KIAS ~.70. Finally in the mid 30s it came down to ISA and we continued to FL410 no problem. Unbelievable hot temps up there this week.

......you jet guys!:rolleyes: Real men fly sub FL200, in the trenches, and going 275 to 300kts over the ground. Thats where the real action takes place.;):D:sarcasm:

And that's barefoot, in the snow, and uphill both ways!:)

REAL Men of genius fly at 100 ft. AGL or lower in SW TX during the summer time...... its the most fun you can have with your clothes on.... I guarantee it!:nana2:

Back