Sheppard Air ADX Prep

For the EPR charts you look at whats in the question, so usually OAT, Pressure ALT, then you find both on the chart, the box they both corrospond to is your EPR setting.

Please help somebody....

I'm taking my ADX at the end of the month and I having a hard time with EPR settings. How do you decipher the charts?

Get the Sheppard software...follow their system,take the test and forget about the ADX. Seriously,don't bog yourself down over the stuff on the ADX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please help somebody....

I'm taking my ADX at the end of the month and I having a hard time with EPR settings. How do you decipher the charts?
Did your school give you any ADX study materials when you signed up? If so, go over those. Sheffield's materials were good, and they helped me a lot. Many folks like Sheppard Air, so that's another option. They cater more to memorization, but that's ok; you don't have to know EPRs, because they are totally irrelevant on the job.

Last edited:
Hey guys, Covid-19 has shut down my testing site for the ADX. Where/how can I find another testing site in the ATL area? Wonderful Google just sends me on a wild goose chase.

Seems everything moved to this website

Also try calling your local FSDO and see if they can give you an answer

IF the FSDO route goes nowhere, try calling your local FBO/Flight training facility and ask them.

Back