Shake up at AE starts.

Right... because putting 88 seats in a 319 make perfect economic sense.

Keep dreaming son.
First, I never once said or implied that tehy would put 88 seats in the '19. The A319 is more than 88 seats. It's closer to 124'ish. The MD80 is 140'ish. It would be just fine. Face it, fuel economy wins.

I think most of the talk of new airplanes is just managements way of keeping everyone's eye off the problem.

All the crap that was "promised" to us during BK if we just rolled over and complied never came to fruition.

Where In the world did you hear 700 pilots?

ORD P2P. Not that that means its true.

P.S. Don't worry about the LAX displacements. Told you months ago when you were displaced to go to the EMJ, you'd have a line, not rsv. There will be another vacancy bid after tomorrow's anyways.

With the AA contract aborogated and scope now out the window. Couldn't AA start flying E-190's/A320/738's on the Eagle side?

Everyone here who knows me knows that I'm not a commercial pilot. I have no interest in flying professionally. Those here that don't, re-read what I just before you think to flame. I'm just a asking a question. (Anyway) With the contract out the window is there anything (actually) stopping AA from flying "mainline" equipment on the regional side of things?

yeah there will
ORD P2P. Not that that means its true.

P.S. Don't worry about the LAX displacements. Told you months ago when you were displaced to go to the EMJ, you'd have a line, not rsv. There will be another vacancy bid after tomorrow's anyways.
yeah there will most certainly be another bid after the one coming out tomorrow. CRJ's worked out fairly well for me even on RSV. Gotten a fair amount of overnights at home. May end up on the EMJ after all though depending on the second vacancy bid.

I think AE should give us some more information with our recall letter such as the future fleet plan and explain why they are recalling after giving up some flying. AMR is still in bankruptcy. It would be hard to leave where I'm at now since I already have over 120 people under me on the mass seniority list at RAH and I'm holding a line but that Miami base would be nice.
•. We've been screaming fleet plAn for months. Good luck with that. It's a roll of the dice. I'd stay at RAH. You may be flying for "American Eagle" eventually anyway. Just not the original one.

I think AE should give us some more information with our recall letter such as the future fleet plan and explain why they are recalling after giving up some flying. AMR is still in bankruptcy. It would be hard to leave where I'm at now since I already have over 120 people under me on the mass seniority list at RAH and I'm holding a line but that Miami base would be nice.

Future fleet plan? Good luck with that......

They won't tell us ANYTHING about a fleet plan, but we are supposed to vote on a new TA. You will get NO information. Choose wisely.

If you have any questions about what is going on now, I will do my best to help you with your decision.

Just from the left seat.

FO will still go VERY junior.

I don't think FO in DFW will go very junior, even for reservists. Lots of commuters from the western part of the country will have a much shorter commute

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We got the fleet plan over at Pinnacle. It was the same as the one months ago, but they wanted several million dollars more in concessions without any kind of explanation anyway. Management needs those bonuses, I guess.....

So how big are the bases going to be for asa?
How much larger is Lax going to be for skywest? Gonna break 100 crews yet?

So how big are the bases going to be for asa?
How much larger is Lax going to be for skywest? Gonna break 100 crews yet?

About 100 total pilots I believe is what the memo said. And I doubt it will go junior on the FO side.

Guess we'll see.

Didn't know we had a lot of FOs on the west coast. A handful come to mind, but not too many I know looking to be based in DFW with some of our most salty and disgruntled 15+ folks.

Much rather it go senior in both seats, obviously.

Back