I searched to see if this is in another post but came up empty....
Does anyone know thats been to a PEPC, exactlly everything we need to bring for References etc.
Can you please list them all in your post.
Oh, for the love of all that is wholesome.The what website?
How many people out of all of the references actually have to mail something back to the FAA? Theres very few people besides my family/relatives that I trust to actually mail something back to the FAA.
yea, none of this stuff has to be perfectThe OPM office does not expect to have 100% of the referecne letters returned.
Its just a scantron with asking the following:
1. How long have you known this person?
A) ____ years _____ months B) I don't know this person
2. My association with this person is/was as a:
A) Coworker B) Neighbor C) Friend D) Spouse E) Former Spouse F) Instructor G) Relative H) Other (explain)
3. On the average, I associate(d) with this person:
A) Daily B) Weekly C) Monthly D) Twice a Year E) Once Every Year or 2 D) Once in 3 or More Years
4. I last associated with this person:
A) 0-3 months ago B) 3-12 months ago C) 1-3 years ago D) 3-5 years ago E) 5+ years ago
5. Does the informaion on the front of this form concerning this person apear to be correct?
A) yes B) No-it appears to be incorrect or incomplete (explain)
6. Do you have any reason to question this person's honesty or trustworthiness?
A) No B) Yes (explain) C) I do not know this person well enough to respond D) I wish to discuss the adverse information I have
7. Do you ahve any adverse information about this person's employement, residence or activities concering:
Violations of the Law, Financial Integrity, Abuse of Alcohol and/or Drugs, Mental or Emotional Stability, General Behavior or Conduct, Other Matters (explain)
(There is a yes or no bubble next to each one of those)
8. Additional information which you feel may have a bearing on this person's suitability for government employment or security clearance. This space may be used for derogatory as well as positive information.
9. Do you recommend this person for goverment security clearance or employement?
A) Yes B) No (explain) C) I don't know this person well enough to make a recommendation.