Saturday Night, Virtual Night...Networking Video Chat

Try it out. Historically @Lawman and I haven’t really gotten along on here but we’ve had many an awesome conversation on Zoom to the point that it would be great to someday run into him somewhere.

I likely didn’t communicate it well a few months ago when I posted the “why are you here” post but I was basically pleading with you and @Cherokee_Cruiser to stop trolling this image and truly join the community. There are many people here who don’t fit the liberal nerd fest vibe who still belong to the community because we KNOW them.

Honestly the most insulting part about @Cherokee_Cruiser claiming people were picking on him for being Muslim is his lack of understanding that if someone had started picking on him for that when he was out for breakfast with @amorris311 and I, we’d have stood up for him. Join us.
?

Try it out. Historically @Lawman and I haven’t really gotten along on here but we’ve had many an awesome conversation on Zoom to the point that it would be great to someday run into him somewhere.

I likely didn’t communicate it well a few months ago when I posted the “why are you here” post but I was basically pleading with you and @Cherokee_Cruiser to stop trolling this place and truly join the community. There are many people here who don’t fit the liberal nerd fest vibe who still belong to the community because we KNOW them.

Honestly the most insulting part about @Cherokee_Cruiser claiming people were picking on him for being Muslim is his lack of understanding that if someone had started picking on him for that when he was out for breakfast with @amorris311 and I, we’d have stood up for him. Join us.
@Lawman turned out to be one of the coolest dudes I disagreed with on almost everything when I got to see him in “person” on the zoom calls. Written context sucks when we’re all a bunch of hacks at writing and reading

@Lawman turned out to be one of the coolest dudes I disagreed with on almost everything when I got to see him in “person” on the zoom calls. Written context sucks when we’re all a bunch of hacks at writing and reading

Preach! :)

Back