Sad Realization

Finhunter89

Gravity defying bus driver
Today I found out that one of options I might have tried after AMF won't be possible. I was hoping after getting 1,000 TPIC I might be able to try street captain or at the very least I thought maybe it would give me a bargaining chip and a leg up. Guess not. Now that that avenue is closed I'm back to the drawing board.

l-16.jpg

Today I found out that one of options I might have tried after AMF won't be possible. I was hoping after getting 1,000 TPIC I might be able to try street captain or at the very least I thought maybe it would give me a bargaining chip and a leg up. Guess not. Now that that avenue is closed I'm back to the drawing board.

Uhh what? Street captain where? What is the option that is no longer possible?

You mean you can't go from Ameriflight to UPS Captain. You don't say.

Que?

WAIT Wait wait.... You were thinking you would go from (and I do not know what you were flying, I'll assume a 99) a 99 and waltz in *somewhere* and be a 4 week wonder somewhere in the left seat of a 121 operation *anywhere*? I've been in the bizz for 31 years, and have never heard of that. I have heard of some outrageously short upgrade times, but not a non 121 guy getting a 121 left seat.

Back