Sad end of an airline amenity

Now you gotta worry about airplane influencers suction cupping their camera to the window to film the entire flight, starting at push back. Which not sure how they get away with that below 10k.

The current fad is “raw dogging” a flight. No entertainment or stimulus, except for the moving map (if equipped).

Not my style, but hey whatever floats their boat.

When else would buying a 7' velociraptor figurine while drinking a Bloody Mary make sense?
My vet bought one of those and keeps it in their lobby. They dress it up for holidays.

I keep trying to convince them to get into the AME business, because that’s the exact kind of medical professional I’m looking for.

JC got its first big boost in the early days when it was featured in some sort of ‘pilots who blog’ in USAir’s inflight magazine. It was before I had a domain name.

Enough of a boost I got a nastygram from Mindspring about traffic and I really didn’t have a clue what they were talking about.
I’ll trade you a Wayback Machine link to the original JC blog for one to my “award” “winning” high school Geocities.

The current fad is “raw dogging” a flight. No entertainment or stimulus, except for the moving map (if equipped).

Sounds better than people taking phonecalls during the safety brief and all the way to crossing the hold line...

TikTokkers be like “THIS IS HOW MY MOM AND DAD CROSSED THE OREGON TRAIL…”

TikTokkers be like “THIS IS HOW MY MOM AND DAD CROSSED THE OREGON TRAIL…”

1723325259317.jpeg

I have some to give away to kids. It's the best part of the job. I'll even give some to @Boris Badenov and refill his drink.

I feel like I would be the worst version of you.....something like "stay away from crack kid, stay in school" as I light a Swisher Sweet, crack the right side #2 window, and gaze off into the C gates as my head disappears into a cloud of smoke

Fun fact, geometrically, I think this can only happen from the D gates, where only miserable flights originate from

Back