Rusty with the FARs

rivetor

ornithopter it
Hey guys it’s been a couple years since I hit the books. I pulled up ecfr.gov today and it was like glancing under the rug of with a lot of dust swept under there over the years.

Does anyone have any good references for highlighting important dispatching FARs? I threw out my FAR/AIM book awhile ago so all my die hard highlighting and tabs have gone to waste now. I’m not asking for anyone to do my homework, but if there’s a good reference/cheat sheet out there I’d appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

It is.
Does anyone have any good references for highlighting important dispatching FARs
Here's a clue. The FAR is divided into Parts, Subparts, and Sections. The table of contents is a big outline where things are organized into topics, subtopics, and details. The rules which apply to a subject are generally grouped together.

If that sounded snarky, I apologize. It wasn't meant to. I've found through the years that people have trouble studying the rules because they think of them as a bunch of stuff tossed around haphazardly and understanding the FAR organization helps.

If that sounded snarky, I apologize. It wasn't meant to. I've found through the years that people have trouble studying the rules because they think of them as a bunch of stuff tossed around haphazardly and understanding the FAR organization helps.

Frankly, that’s how I’ve often felt about them. Thanks

Why did he give Rusty his FAR's? :bounce:

I’ve been in a supplementary role for the last year and a half

Back