Russia to allow carriers to hire foreign pilots due to shortage

Oh ye and i guess get used to flying with lots of ice on your wings lol. Also i have a feeling locals will hate the foreign pilots especially americans. Its pretty popular in russia right now to hate americans. During the communist times it was just the government that hated america but now its actually the people that do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Eh, not really. At least, I have not experienced that.

I'd like to be the American cowboy that goes over there. They can call me a buck-a-roo all they want, but I'd still love to fly a multi-engine turboprop over there.

The problem with these jobs in Russia is playing chicken and knowin' when to flinch.

You know, to get them to hire me, I'll fly the alps with a stop watch and a map in a plane with no windows. As long as the map is accurate enough, I guess.

I've perfecting my crew briefing for when I upgrade: Comrades! Our own airline doesn't know our full potential! They will do everything possible to test us, but they will only test their own embarrassment. We will leave our fleet behind! We will pass through the American patrols, past their sonar nets, and lay off their largest city, and listen to their rock and roll...while we conduct missile drills!

errr

ya

ya

Ryan... Be careful what you shoot at, eh? Mosht thingsh in here don't rrreact well to bulletsh.

Man there are alot of warnings going off on approach in that TU from the aeroflot video. Very comforting, but worry folks they can grease those suckers on all day long.

Why do Russian pilots all have to wear those white covers on their headset ears? That's been a huge Airliners.net mystery for me.

I suppose it can't be too much of a surprise that I love the crazy Russkies. Tolstoy? Dostoyevsky? Flying a Tu-Anything with hundreds of MELs? The Wild West is dead and gone, but the Wild East is still out there, bekoning like a drop-dead gorgeous Russian chick in stripper boots who will look like a sack of potatoes at age 35. Sign me UP.

Also, I am kulturnich. Presuming that means what I think it does.

Thank you. More men need to realize that Russian women age like mayonnaise in the sun. I don't get the fetish.

I think its cuz of their • polluted environment maybe if you marry them and take them out of russia they will last longer....
Thats why russia needs lots of brave handsome dashing american pilots to save these poor beautiful slavic damsels from early demise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back