ROLL CALL: Who's Attending NetJC 09?

Well, since becoming single this evening I am now unsure if I'll be able to attend. With the price of gas and hotel on just my income alone, it's looking questionable.

SO, if anyone from PHX wants to share a ride and/or a room......give me a shout!

Well, since becoming single this evening I am now unsure if I'll be able to attend. With the price of gas and hotel on just my income alone, it's looking questionable.

SO, if anyone from PHX wants to share a ride and/or a room......give me a shout!
I'm sure ypu might be able to proposition Keith! He needs to go...he just wants to go....but needs a little prodding:yar:!!

...wow, really Jim! You two looked so happy the last time we saw you both at the M&G!

Dude, what happened? :confused:

I'm sure ypu might be able to proposition Keith! He needs to go...he just wants to go....but needs a little prodding:yar:!!

I wish Howard, but I'm out. :mad:

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be out of the country from the 12th to the 28th, so that's me done. When I knew the in-laws weren't heading over here this year I thought "Happy Day!!"

Never thought it meant I would wind up over there. Two weeks driving all over the U.K. visiting family I really don't know. Lucky me!!!!

Dude, what happened? :confused:

I wish Howard, but I'm out. :mad:

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be out of the country from the 12th to the 28th, so that's me done. When I knew the in-laws weren't heading over here this year I thought "Happy Day!!"

Never thought it meant I would wind up over there. Two weeks driving all over the U.K. visiting family I really don't know. Lucky me!!!!
Dude! Sorry to hear that. You always seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to your in-laws.:dunno: I hate mine, so I send the wife and kids by themselves!;):D

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

Simple answer. Just say NO. Don't go see the in-laws, Go to NJC instead.

...wow, really Jim! You two looked so happy the last time we saw you both at the M&G!

Yeah....it went smooth, not bitter or anything but it seems that we are better off as friends than a couple. Different outlooks on things and all. Basically she wanted to get hitched and I wasn't feeling that idea, so we parted ways. I guess 5 years will do that to a woman!

But, the offer still stands Keith lol

I will be the evil bartender again. However, when evil bartender takes a break, that does not mean that any individuals should feel free to take a bottle of gin, a bottle of tequilla, a bottle of vodka, and a bottle of rum and pour an inch of each of them into a glass and chug it.

Evil bartender is not responsible for anything that happens if someone does that.

But Max, be prepared to drink heavily. Howard and I are NOT letting you get off light this year. You ain't leaving until you're heaving. Well, maybe not, but the room will be spinning for sure.

I am not coming because Toria will make me lug around her bags with little dogs named Radley on them. I don't think so...:cool:

Dude! Sorry to hear that. You always seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to your in-laws.:dunno: I hate mine, so I send the wife and kids by themselves!;):D

I does seem that way, doesn't it. I kind of bend over backwards time and time again when it comes to my in-laws.

I don't dislike them, not at all. I just really don't feel like pissing away 2.5 weeks of my vacation time traveling to London. I have lived there, I have worked there, and I have seen more of her family there over the last 5 years then I have seen my own. The U.K. in Oct, and most of N. Europe for that matter, is a dead loss! Been there, done that, and moved away with the T-shirts.

I just try to take it in stride because I know they are getting on, and who know how many more years are left, so I remain the good son in-law..........for now.

The wife and kids are already there, but the wife didn't like the idea of being there for such a long time without me. Long story.

Simple answer. Just say NO. Don't go see the in-laws, Go to NJC instead.

Mike, I'm just not up for that drama. This has been kicked around for months now, and it has gotten heated. What can I say, I married a European, I guess I can't expect her not to want to go home every now and again. I tried to play the "We really can't afford it" card for awhile, and it was working too, then her daddy pulled out the billfold and sprung for tickets for ALL of us. Hell, what could I have said then?

There's always next year. :(

I does seem that way, doesn't it. I kind of bend over backwards time and time again when it comes to my in-laws.

I don't dislike them, not at all. I just really don't feel like pissing away 2.5 weeks of my vacation time traveling to London. I have lived there, I have worked there, and I have seen more of her family there over the last 5 years then I have seen my own. The U.K. in Oct, and most of N. Europe for that matter, is a dead loss! Been there, done that, and moved away with the T-shirts.

I just try to take it in stride because I know they are getting on, and who know how many more years are left, so I remain the good son in-law..........for now.

The wife and kids are already there, but the wife didn't like the idea of being there for such a long time without me. Long story.

Mike, I'm just not up for that drama. This has been kicked around for months now, and it has gotten heated. What can I say, I married a European, I guess I can't expect her not to want to go home every now and again. I tried to play the "We really can't afford it" card for awhile, and it was working too, then her daddy pulled out the billfold and sprung for tickets for ALL of us. Hell, what could I have said then?

There's always next year. :(

Yeah man, at that point you're on the hook. :dunno: We'll miss you this year.

Damn X, who is gonna represent Lawn'Guylin and balance out all of the people from the dirty Jerz? :)

Yup. Give N826AW a couple cocktails and he goes "Yo, where's a man supposed to find a freaking Sabretts around hee YUH?" :)

Back